Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Latest Armoury...

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Ok so this is my latest armoury up to now..... it will soon have a Mauser L96 tactical stock, Pistol grip shotgun and a few bit and pieces....

Re: My Latest Armoury.....

nice collection mate, care to go through them?

Comment

is that winchester at the bottom, airsoft????? if it is? more info plz!!
      Multi cam does not equal skill !

Comment

Right info as requested:
        We have (cba with makes as i dont know most of them haha)
        MP5
        M60
        LAW66
        M4
        SIG550
        Glock
        L85A1
        L96
        DE56 Shotgun
        Winchester (not airsoft unfortunately but i am in talks with someone who may help converting it)
        Any questions just ask and i shall try answering them :D

Comment

Seen as most of the items in question are actually mine, I will help you guys, most of you can probably identify individual items, so brands are: Cyma MP5, Army Armaments L85A1, JG SIG 550, Cyma G18C, G&G GR16 with 4X ACOG, Warrior L96, A&K M60 MK46, Double Eagle M56 tri shot shotgun, Winchester Rifle real deal, with a cemented barrel, gonna check up on laws for conversion, and see about converting it into hopefully a gas Powered Winchester. Thanks for looking, and all pics taken in our manhut lol couches, snooker table, tv, airsoft gear and guns, dartboard, sound system and the all important bar with optics :D perfect chill room.

Comment

Many thanks Ryan I got confused haha

Comment

I love that l96 how much?

Comment

loving the duck taped m60

Comment

Re: My Latest Armoury...

Lol it was two tone 5mins before a skirmish... On the go of game on and a roll of duct tape later it wasnt... I found out I was going to be spear heading all assaults for my team :/ I panicked lmao and in regards to L96, not for sale. Paid £110 for it and that was without later buys of harris bipod and 3-9x32 scope :/ as this is not a sales thread PM me if you have a seriously genuine offer. Thanks.

Comment

So who ACTUALY owns that lot then?

Comment

Me bar the winchester and the L85 thanks for looking we just use the giant shed for storage as its massive and has gun racks and lock up wardrobes and a work bench and tools e.t.c convenience really.

Comment

Originally posted by RazzaHardman View Post
                        Me bar the winchester and the L85 thanks for looking we just use the giant shed for storage as its massive and has gun racks and lock up wardrobes and a work bench and tools e.t.c convenience really.
                        So you keep it all in the shed Where in wigan is your house? And what time do you go to sleep? And do you have a dog?

Just interested that's all :D

I no the law 66 is crap in airsoft form but they still look nice

Comment

Who said the Law was an airsoft Law :P... All im saying... It was a gift and I go to sleep at roughly now and... Wait a minute!! You want to come see my lovely collection dont you! How sweet of you :D

Comment

the LAW is a genuine british army piece of kit and now sold :D
                            And i dont have a dog (although i do have a sister which looks like one) but i do have 2 killer attack cats!!
                            [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Comment

ahh two-tone, but otherwise a respectable collection
                              sigpic
                              Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Staffsgtsherwin Airsoft is my religion. MOA is my church Find out more about Staffsgtsherwin
                              Working...
                              X