Dan's Armoury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan's Armoury

Well, everyone else seems to be doing this, so why not share my own growing collection of RIFs?

Not a lot to say about my weapons for the most part - very little in terms of upgrades at the moment - the plan is to build the collection and then slowly upgrade them over time.

Images of weapons long since sold on will also be shown, as a bit of nostalgia! :P

Right then, on to the pictures.

First, what better starting point than my very first AEG, now sold on - much to my own regret.

The G&G SCAR-L, with ARES EGLM, Element QD Silencer and G&P ACOG:

I only ever used all those attachments at once for one skirmish - and earned the Tactical Toilet and Spec Ops Sink for my trouble - as you can see in this photo:

I was told I had everything but the kitchen sink on my SCAR, so the owners of Fearful Silence Airsoft obliged, and added a toilet for good measure :P

I then decided to try my hand at sniping, so purchased a JG BAR10 G-Spec as an upgrade platform...

Which I then sold on as I got myself a nice DMR/Support weapon, the ICS L86A2 LSW - man do I love this gun!

Next up, the WE Open Bolt Gas Blowback SCAR L

Video of this rifle in action at F&O Anzio - it made quite an impact on one of the best days Airsofting I've had the pleasure of attending. One guy almost jumped out of his skin when I knelt down beside him and fired off a burst. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K42HT4u8AQ

Classic Army M4 - I have the parts to either run this as a 'Nam weapon or with RIS for modern loadouts. Ex-rental weapon from FSA that I have paid around £90 for with all the accessories, and I love it. It's a battered, worn old rifle but it just keeps going, more than likely down to Adam's expertise maintaining airsoft weapons. It's a real workhorse, and a very welcome addition to my collection.

More to come...
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Re: Dan's Armoury

Nice lsw :D Would like one myself..
    Never seen one with a scope fitted! looks good ..
    Where's the bog roll for your scar ?. You don't want to get caught short

Comment

any pistols?

nice armoury btw
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

N3ADS there's one up for sale for £200 in the classifieds. If I had the money I'd get it myself - only thing better than an LSW is two LSW's!

Sparrowhawk - alas no, not at the moment, just got rid of my Desert Warrior for a TM VSR G-Spec, though I plan on getting a Sig P226 at some point soon, hopefully next month.
        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

dan, dont forget that weapon kang might be trading you. can't remember what its called though

Comment

I can't take photos of a weapon I don't have Jamie! :P

On the subject of photos...

SRC G36c Transparent - the rifle I bought to encourage my Fiance to come skirmishing with me! It's hers really, but it's still a part of my collection. :D

Cyma AK47 - one of my latest purchases and the best bargain I've had in airsoft - though the fire selector plate seems to be faulty, meaning it sometimes dry fires on semi auto - it only cost me £30 with two mags and a battery. Happy days!

Tokyo Marui AUG - bought alongside the AK, I bought it simply because I have never owned a Marui AEG before - I wanted to see if their famous quality carries over from their pistols to their AEG's. My money is on yes, judging by JamieS's FAMAS. :D

This now brings me to my very latest acquisition - an ARES/Star UMP.45 - always loved this since Daniel Craig used it in Quantum of Solace, I've always wanted to own one... and now I do! Fitted with what may be a genuine Eotech 552 and a madbull XM203, it is going to be my new primary. It has an extended barrel running the length of the silencer, and I absolutely love it.

Finally, my preparation for the Zombie Apocalypse...

:D

Comment

what i meant was, you could have mentioned that you were probably going to make that trade.

Comment

wow nice guns my favourite is probebly one of the scars

and wow u have ALOT of mags

how do u find the aimpoint on the scar as i have one on my m4 and its seems a little bit dim on my m4

Comment

To be honest I only got the aim point last week, so I haven't had time to use it.

Comment

Just a quick update really, a "group photo" of all my weapons together:

I will dig out photos of my previously owned pistols for your perusal as well...

Comment

Latest armoury photo, not including the missus' G36:

Comment

Right, now on to the pistols I used to own - all of which have now been sold on:

WE 1911 Se7en

WE Desert Warrior 4.3:

TM 1911 MEU:

TM Glock 18c AEP

TM 1911 MEU's - affectionately named "The Twins":

Finally, me in the field with both the Twins and one of my old CYMA Glock 18c AEPs:

Comment

Last update to the Armoury thread for a while, my old Tanaka Karabiner 98k:

Which I absolutely adored, but sold on to pay for my most lethal weapon of all:

Comment

now thats a cute dog do skimish with him LOL

Comment

Latest news!

SCAR H has now gone on to a better home. Meet his replacement:

G&P Tank with Magpul receiver, MOE Pistol Grip, Systema mech box and motor, and madbull hop rubber. :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DanBeresford One of the founding members of the Anzio Immortals. http://www.youtube.com/user/AnzioImmortals Find out more about DanBeresford
                              Working...
                              X