Clear All

Re: AK36

ION CANNON ACTIVATED, AK36 defeated :P
    sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

Originally posted by xnoodles View Post
      Lolol I have never played army of two XD explain? It's not a mod just some conversion parts

you can throw together any part from any of the guns ak front g36 receiver box mag and a scar stock was my combo gave me tonnes of aggro making my partner "invisible"

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI6-J...eature=related

Actually it's not so bad. Not great, but not bad :p

Comment

Lol it looks great id'e use it any day

Comment

So, how come KA make AK style M4 mags? What are they intended for?

Comment

Get some beta project mags, or waffle type 74 shaped mags. Would look a lot better than curved ridge 47 mags

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                Get some beta project mags, or waffle type 74 shaped mags. Would look a lot better than curved ridge 47 mags
                he cant, the mgas he used were king arms ak midcaps for m4, they have a m4 attachment point but a ak shell below the magwell
                trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Ah yes missed that bit. That's a real shame, as it was the only bit that I didn't like. Modern mags would definately be an improvement.

Come to think o if, I really do want to get me a Masada with an AK lower frame when it arrives...

Comment

I salute you for a unique idea, but it is not to my taste.

That said, in a world of M4's and Masadas coming out of the woodwork, unique holds it's own kudos, so kudos for trying something different.
                    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I cant see what the problem is with odd looking airsoft guns, thats abit more interesting to look at and more creative. I think good job.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

noodles Hey im james been airsofting for about 5 years and love it Find out more about noodles
                      Working...
                      X