Deagles attempt at the bf3 m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deagles attempt at the bf3 m4

currently looking at making a bf3 loadout , started on the m4 and almost there , any views gents

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

edit.... the desert is a hell of allot darker than that in real life.........

Re: Deagles attempt at the bf3 m4

Looks good, although I have a personal distaste for Magpul stuff especially their foregrip. Something to mention about the desert colouring coming out very bright, did you use the flash? That could have caused it to be brighter if you did.

Comment

wasnt flash just was quite sunny today

Comment

i love it! very very nice! and it does seem bright but give it a few trips out it will be nice and dirty

Comment

From the picture I've seen it uses the standard M4 stock in tan, the tac light is one of them ones with the built in foregrip.

Loving the VLTOR body btw.

Help out on this thread http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=120974
          Planning on doing the recon guys loadout, without the sniper, just use my M4

Comment

It's a good start, but what image are you basing that off? All of the screenshots I've seen of BF3 have the regular colt body and collapsible stock and most of the in game stuff I've seen has been rather bare in terms of accessories.

I guess you're basing it off of the cover image, in which case drop the magpull and get a X900 clone on there. If you want to go for more authenticity swap the crane stock for a regular M4 collapsible and get a lipo in the stock tube. I'm pretty sure the cover image has a free-floating RAS, something like a DD 9.5" as well.

*edit* Ninja'd by DECKTRON.

Comment

Not to be horribly discouraging, but just about every individual component of the M4 you posted is different to the BF3 photos...

Comment

it was based on ...ie looks simmilar....im not one of those sad acts that goes down to the trademarks lol

Comment

Not being an asshole, but it only looks similar in that it's an armalite...

If you don't wanna go down to the level of trademarks, you might want to avoid doing the whole "BF3 Gun Thread" thing, because it is just an invite for people to tell you it's wrong, which, to all intents and purposes, it is. The only "correct" parts seem to be the Eotech and the mag... Not to take away from the fact you have a nice AEG though!

As an aside, its interesting that the BF3 artists seem to have based their renderings on the Tokyo Marui version of the Knight's suppressor, since the real one has a QD switch, the one in the drawing and the TM one don't... We noticed this walking past a poster on the way to the pub on Saturday.

Comment

I like it, but I think it'll look cooler with a tan pistol grip. Although I do like the current 'colour scheme.'

B252

GR25_GR16_M9

Comment

Not to start an argument but notice at the top he put 'attempt' not 'exact replica'!

Get off his back, doesnt matter if the trades on the body and the stock doesnt match the posters! Who cares, its still a bloody nice looking M4!

Nicely done mate :D

Comment

It's a nice AEG so I would give you 9/10 on looks but as a few people on here know I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to game loadouts and doing them well and for that aspect I would give you 3/10 (1 for trying, 1 for the eotech and 1 for using an armalite) but keep working.

I will upload my version when it's done, using a PTW as a base

@B.E.N: I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who noticed the surpressor

Originally posted by -=256=-Chef View Post
                        Not to start an argument but notice at the top he put 'attempt' not 'exact replica'!

Get off his back, doesnt matter if the trades on the body and the stock doesnt match the posters! Who cares, its still a bloody nice looking M4!
                        No one is arguing that it's a nice M4, just TBH, it doesnt really look like an attempt seeing as its nearly all wrong, let alone the trade marks.....
                        WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by -=256=-Chef View Post
                          The only person that mentioned the trade marks was the OP, everyone else pointed out more basic errors... and for that matter most people complimented the M4 as well (including myself). No-one is getting on his back, just pointing out that it's not really a BF3 M4.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                            As an aside, its interesting that the BF3 artists seem to have based their renderings on the Tokyo Marui version of the Knight's suppressor, since the real one has a QD switch, the one in the drawing and the TM one don't... We noticed this walking past a poster on the way to the pub on Saturday.

One of the M4s in the publicity art has classic army trademarks so I'd say that's a strong possibility :p
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by DECKTRON View Post
                              From the picture I've seen it uses the standard M4 stock in tan, the tac light is one of them ones with the built in foregrip.

Loving the VLTOR body btw.

Help out on this thread http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=120974
                              Planning on doing the recon guys loadout, without the sniper, just use my M4
                              your right, i would say its a surefire m900..on the front cover picture it is i reckon anyways..
                              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deagle 15 year airsoft vet , done most of it .... refining it all now Find out more about Deagle
                              Working...
                              X