The Best of my Small Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best of my Small Collection

So, here's the best (My favorites) of my small and ever changing collection. Nutn'fancy, but they work well and have that special place in my collection, bar the destroyed MAC 10 and the Python. Still, there are the ones I care for the most. I used a crappy effect on my phone to give some atmosphere in case you were wondering :3 All done on my phone so don't complain that I have a bad camera please :p

Re: The Best of my Small Collection

is the ppk 6mm? love those pistols
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, Maruzen 6mm. Got it yesterday, lovely gun, thanks a lot :D

Comment

hoe are you finding the tm python?
        my friend is really interested in one but hasn't heard anything great about them
        love the collection and that sig is lovely
        Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

hoe are you finding the tm python?
          my friend is really interested in one but hasn't heard anything great about them
          love the collection and that sig is lovely
          Well It's not that good in most respects. I wouldn't discount it totally, as in a perfectly working state it's useful for close combat and very quiet. Despite the reviews, I was actually happy with the build quality, and unlike the KWC ones, the body has no flex and is very strong. Unfortunately my one won't take more than 1 BB in each chamber and has a crap hop - They are better when brand new - Mine was very abused and second hand.

The bottom line is that if you want a skirmishable, and relatively strong/damage resilient revolver, then go for it, but if you want sharp shooting at 30/40m and show-off-able quality and feel, then no, get a Tanaka. They aren't as good as TM GBBs, but they aren't utter crap as some say.

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
          Working...
          X