Higson1989's Armoury - Made with LSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Higson1989's Armoury - Made with LSD

I am definitely getting Baron Von Two-Tone tags made now.

Loving what you've got so far, would suggest a shottie but think another backup fir your L96 would be a better idea. MP5K perhaps?

Comment

dude get a green rocket launcher for added insult :D

Comment

I'm looking for either a P90 or MP5-J (sliding stock) as I want a SG1/SGA style Sniper loadout. And I say style as they never truely feature a Sniper role, just the bog standard ground teams.

BALBOSA - I may get an RPG paint it green and see how much I can piss off Tyler posting it in all of his RPG threads....

:D
        BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
          of course it does
          explain how it does?

I go online and buy a 2 tone gun and have it delivered, end of. nothing to stop anyone over 18 doing that is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Higson1989 View Post
            I'm looking for either a P90 or MP5-J (sliding stock) as I want a SG1/SGA style Sniper loadout. And I say style as they never truely feature a Sniper role, just the bog standard ground teams.

:D
            I used to love the P90 for exactly the same reason, but the moment I tried one that used to belong to a friend of mine my preference for P90's just disappeared, something about it just didn't feel right.

And I swear I saw a guy with an M83A1 Barrett in an episode of SG-1, never fired it though. Maybe that's what you should go for next

Comment

Originally posted by Jimborb View Post
              I used to love the P90 for exactly the same reason, but the moment I tried one that used to belong to a friend of mine my preference for P90's just disappeared, something about it just didn't feel right.

And I swear I saw a guy with an M83A1 Barrett in an episode of SG-1, never fired it though. Maybe that's what you should go for next
              Well, I've had 2 cheapsoft P90's and loved them, so the will to get another one is there. As for the Barrett, I think I'll go have a nose and see if there are any other weapons that I could use. Either way, the next one is gonna be pink. Or orange. I haven't decided.

Comment

Why not pink and orange? You could be Colonel Klaus van Drei-Tonen too!

EDIT: Actually, scratch that - I'm nicking that idea myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Higson1989 View Post
                  Well, I've had 2 cheapsoft P90's and loved them, so the will to get another one is there. As for the Barrett, I think I'll go have a nose and see if there are any other weapons that I could use. Either way, the next one is gonna be pink. Or orange. I haven't decided.
                  If your a sg fan then build a carter special and paint it pink
                  sigpic
                  Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

I personally think that an orange two tone shotgun would make your collection (which i do love and your attitude is spot on for airsoft). If you are looking for fun then the shotgun is your first port of call. I used mine in woodland, you should see the look on peoples faces when they are shot by it. Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by senselessg View Post
                      I personally think that an orange two tone shotgun would make your collection (which i do love and your attitude is spot on for airsoft). If you are looking for fun then the shotgun is your first port of call. I used mine in woodland, you should see the look on peoples faces when they are shot by it. Priceless.
                      I was thinking Shotty but I'm having a problem finding one that is a) two tone and b) runs of removable mags/shells.

Comment

Rem M870 takes a mag a few different people make them now but they only fire 1 shot at a time but they do do a 450fps version you can snipe with.

I think the best cheap one out now is the A&K one they do 3 or 4 models, I`m sure some uk retailers will 2 tone it as they arent that expensive, maybe you should get your ukara so that you don`t have to have someone else`s crappy 2 tone job you can do your own out of the box.

That would be funny to see you getting a ukara so that you can 2 tone your guns "properly"
                        sigpic
                        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Higson1989 Find out more about Higson1989
                        Working...
                        X