Ghost's guns through the ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost's guns through the ages

Well I thought I'd give this a go, as most people around here seem to be :D. Any questions about any of them just ask!

Well my first gun was this: A JG BAR-10 G-spec. I really liked this gun, great fun to skirmish with, and although I didn't get many kills, the ones I did get were immensly satisfying.

Now this (looking back) was a massive leap for me. From a modern looking bolt action to a ww2 AEG, it seems very odd. Anyway I bought this because I liked ww2 and the ppsh, so it kind of made sense to get one!

After this, I bought the ww2 kit and then thought about what to do with my Bar-10. It looked a bit too modern to be carted around by someone in old kit, so I then looked around the web for methods of customising it. Thankfully, there were many good tutorials, so I then customised my Bar-10 into this 'delightful' bolt action!

And more recently, I have now got a new ww2 gun: the lovely MP44!

Re: Ghost's guns through the ages

What happened to the cyma g18c? 0_0

Comment

Couldn't be arsed put that on there, maybe the title should've been 'Ghosts rifles through the ages' instead

Comment

Nice guns the bolt action tempts me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostDivisionAirsoft I can am grammar Find out more about GhostDivisionAirsoft
        Working...
        X