HK 53 Fully modded.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK 53 Fully modded.

Have posted a few vids of this but decided it deserved better.

Custom built by **********. Railed front section to give a very distinct look. Here it has a peq15 and is running a 1600mAh 20C 7.4 volt LiPo.

Internally kitted out with SHS upgrade parts, tuned almost to the max. We could squeese more out of it but I think you will agree that there really is no need. Well untill someone does any better anyway...lol.

Protection wise there is a heavy duty simple fet with thermal protection trips at 24 Amps, doesn't trip when using the 14.8v LiPo..

Using Audacity I counted 63 peaks running on a 2650mAh 20C 14.8 LiPo. It is one the fastest single sector AEG's I have seen.

I have a few tricks up my sleeve just in case someone makes a faster one.

Here on a 7.4 1600 20C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KII6uGMpChA

Here on an 11.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTTM2...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOHjrtwTbss

Finally on 14.8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yKXO...eature=related
    Last edited by stealth; 3 August, 2011, 19:19. Reason: retailer hint removed.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Re: HK 53 Fully modded.

That's obscene
    Others till I die

Comment

Your mags must run out pretty quick
      sigpic

Comment

Mid caps arround a sec...lol.
        Gun tech.

Comment

"absolutely, Mint" WIN
          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

oh ffs. stop dicking around and put a dsg in it already

But seriously very good job!

Comment

That is quite a scary gun. However the upside is you will not last long in a fire fight purely down to how fast you chew through the mags :P

Comment

whilst i appreciate the technical expertise and craftsmanship required to achieve such performance, the above leads me to question...
                do you actually skirmish the rif's you create with insane rof's?or do you have them as projects and have seperate rif's that you use for skirmishing?

p.s the '53 looks beautiful :D
                Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Mark does indeed skirmish his rifles. Last year we visited Anzio, and while the range on his daft speed mp5k was pitiful, he had a whole SQUAD of guys literally run away from him due to the rate of fire!

P.S. I built this Hk53 for him
                  We are team mates and good friends, and we like to push AEG limits, this is our fastest so far without doing DSG

Comment

Originally posted by Clot View Post
                    Mark does indeed skirmish his rifles. Last year we visited Anzio, and while the range on his daft speed mp5k was pitiful, he had a whole SQUAD of guys literally run away from him due to the rate of fire!

P.S. I built this Hk53 for him
                    We are team mates and good friends, and we like to push AEG limits, this is our fastest so far without doing DSG
                    It's faster than most people's first attempts at DSG...
                    Others till I die

Comment

on full auto with the 14.8v the word 'mental' doesn't cover it mate, thats a rapid little beast, well done on it
                      Originally posted by Fenriz
                      Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

As Clot says we do it to push each other forward, we discuss what we are going to do then take it in turns to out do each other and push boundries..

We do it for the tech expertese not generally to skirmish. But skirmishing is only a smaller battery away. Hence me adding the peq box and a sensible 1600 7.4.

There are a couple of small tweeks to finalise this gun then, someone is interested in buying it.
                        Gun tech.

Comment

After more than six months as the new owner of this very same gun I thought I owed people an update. It's treating me amazing and still performing as well as the day I bought it. It has been kept skirmishable and in good condition through the use of small 7.4 lipos, which certainly still kick pretty hard! The ris has been modified slightly to neaten it up, equalise the lengths of the rails and crucially to stablise it for the future. The range is great on it, with a madbull 6.03 and guarder hop rubber. The extra fps was requested from Midas as the gun was around 280 and ideally I was looking for around 325 (gotta make these 'plate-carriers' feel their hits!) The good midground came at about 315 which I was more than happy with, achieved through the use of the tb and the sealing of the barrel/hop unit with resin to perfect airflow and consistency.Midas's creation is incredible, but inevitably focussed on rps so it did take that little bits and bobs gearing it to making it more skirmishable, however with these additions it is unbeatable. One thing that is underrated IMO is the consistency, with is great in the gun, resulting in impressive groupings- allowing you to simply 'hose' down an entire incoming squad . Externals have been added in the form of a G&G low profile scope mount with a G&P 551, as I don't want it getting in the way. On the side ris's one is reserved for the peq holding the dainty Lipo whereas the other holds a quick release dual tourch mount with a very faint red bulb solarforce ( with it's weight in gold) for sneaky sneaky time right under the enemys noses. The other is a blindingly bright upgraded LED solarforce for assaults and ambushes. On the lower rail a foregrip is simply used with the occasional laser. I was thinking of going full crazy with a usgl, probabally a mossy moulds but the thing is very front heavy as it is and I have no plans to worsen it while people comment on it's weight I'm a strong guy and have no problems carrying it around for an entire gameday, it's really not that bad, I just think it might be the shock factor as it's weight isn't too outrageous but the package is very small. The magazines caused me the occasional feeding issue, a problem I was told to be common in CA53's by a friend (especially more so in +30rps' builds!) ironically this was solved by inserting thin strips of macdonalds cardboard chips packet into the bottom of the mags at a game day lunch- worked perfectly
                          Overall the gun is more than what I could have ever expected, extremely unique which commands attention and many people want to try it and have a look, skirmishable- as the range and accuracy are truly amazing, with the deadly rof being a bonus, and finally durability, clots/midas's builds are truly built to last as I have had no problems yet and hopefully none in the forseeable future. Here's to the best hk 53 in existence.

Comment

Can we have some pics? Sounds great!

Comment

Certainly, I will try to upload some tonight The 551, Red lens solarforce and dual mount are all at Uni however so its configuration will be 553, single white LED solarforce mounted infront of the foregrip and the laser on the side. It's a good improv!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

North West Outpost Find out more about North West Outpost
                              Working...
                              X