Ics m4 sir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ics m4 sir

This was as much an exercise in taking a cool pic as much as showing off a RIF. This was my ICS M4 after its first skirmish. Will update to show how it looks now...

| Cold War FilmSim player | Airsoft combat photographer |

Re: Ics m4 sir

^^
    awesome, great pic

Comment

Your fire selector is in a weird position
      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
        Your fire selector is in a weird position
        Wehey, someone noticed! :D Yeah, not quite sure what happened there. Cheers Tom!

Comment

This is my baby
          Had it 5 n half years n been awsom, never missed a beat unless I'v meddled (always turns out for the best)
          Shows more signs of hard lovin than pic shows but wouldnt get rid of for anything

Wish could set up a better pic to rival urs tho

Comment

Nice! I'm probably going to change my pistol grip to something similar in time.

To take the photo, I put the camera on a tripod looking down on the M4, set it to take a 30 second (I think) photo, and turned all the lights off. While it was taking, I ran a torch over all the bits I wanted to show up in the pic. It's surprisingly effective.

Comment

Nice! I've got a 141 as well, and aside from some issues I've had with the piston it's a great weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by STLI_Daniel View Post
                To take the photo, I put the camera on a tripod looking down on the M4, set it to take a 30 second (I think) photo, and turned all the lights off. While it was taking, I ran a torch over all the bits I wanted to show up in the pic. It's surprisingly effective.
                Bl**dy good idea!

And, BTW, a great photo:D
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome photo dude!
                  What camera were you using as the picture quality seems very good!

Oh, and....

Nice gun! :D

Comment

Cheers guys! At the time it was a Nikon D40, that's since died and i'm now on a D7000 (which I am terrified of taking to airsoft :p).

I promise at some point i'll take another shot with all the fancy bits attached.

Comment

apologies for the thread resurrection but had to compliment on the beverage selection. Tactical Nuclear Penguin is it not? If so i have a bottle myself ^^ Have you had the nerve to try it yet?
                      Chuck Norris doesn't believe in high-caps. His low-caps hold 400 rounds through fear alone...

Comment

There she is, ready for CQB a few weeks ago, now she's magpull'd up!

Comment

Originally posted by DaemonsWithin View Post
                          apologies for the thread resurrection but had to compliment on the beverage selection. Tactical Nuclear Penguin is it not? If so i have a bottle myself ^^ Have you had the nerve to try it yet?
                          It was indeed. Also tried some Sink The Bismark - I'll be honest, they both sort of tasted like melted down tractor tyres. Penguin was slightly more drinkable. Interesting though! I should probably update this thread.

Looking good there Benjii!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

STLI_Daniel Find out more about STLI_Daniel
                          Working...
                          X