Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ok, i'll jump on the bandwagon! (Small collection)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, i'll jump on the bandwagon! (Small collection)

Just a few pictures of the guns I am currently holding. Should be down to just the Masada and Sig by the end of the weekender, if I can sell the rest of them.

First up, Magpul Masada ACR, fitted with CQB barrel, RIS front hand guard, 4x32 ACOG and Docter sight and front grip. Spares include sliding stock, regular barrel and front hand guard. Love the fact the barrel changes on this thing are a simple twist and pull job. Running on 7.4v 1100mAh Lipo, firing at 340fps. Complete with green label E-Mags. (Thanks CK!)

Next up, TM Sopmod. Upgraded spring, upgraded tight bore barrel, and 2 batteries running on 9.6v. Fitted with Eotech with mounted laser on the side. Had this gun for a couple of years now, and has never let me down. Really reluctant to sell it, but I’ve kind of promised CK he could have it. Had about 12 magazines for it, but normally only used to take out 4 or 5. I had wanted a Sopmod for years, but it was always too expensive. I bought this second hand, serviced it, upgraded it, and it didn’t matter what gun I bought after it, this would always make an appearance during any game days. Even when I had a brand new gun, this would sometimes be used before the new one!

Next up, a VFC HK416. Previous owner had done something horrible with the paint job on this thing, so I re-sprayed it black, then draped a scrim net over and gave it a Tan paint job. Not great, but a damn sight better than what was on it before! Unsure of the internals in this, but it’s always done me proud. Lovely little solid stock CBQ weapon!

WE KSC PDW. I haven’t actually ever used this gun. I bought about £280 worth of magazines for it, but always struggled getting the gun to work well. NPAS fitted within, but I think it needs the new generation hard kick spring installing, as there’s problems with the bolt moving forward, and the hammer inside the gun doesn’t always click back into place when being fired on semi. Currently the only gun I’m putting up for sale without a potential buyer! Come swing by at the weekender and ask to see it! But in all seriousness though, I’m gutted I couldn’t get this to work. I have no tech with guns, and I don’t play often enough to justify spending time and money getting this sorted when it’s going to sit in the cupboard at home doing nothing for another 4-5 months.

Next up, a Socom gear M9 and a TM Sig P226. Both guns are fully stock, and both are brilliant! The TM is still full plastic, but I think that improves the performance, considering the gas only has to push a plastic top slide. The Socom gear is full metal, and makes a beautiful noise when fired. Neither of them gets used as much as they should though!

Finally, my rig. It’s a warrior low profile rig, with 9 mag pouches, a grenade pouch (For the BFG), a radio pouch (Motorola Talkabout, complete with Bowman headset), 2 utility pouches, and a Templar Systems admin panel. Opposed to carrying round a pistol magazine pouch, I put the magazines inside the admin panel. It’s one of the zip type panels, which folds down with space for pens, torches etc and a plastic part for carrying maps. Great rig once set up! Took me a while to get everything where I wanted but very much worth it in the end. I’ve used the warrior stuff for a few years now, and don’t think I would ever go back to anything else after this. It’s pricy, but you pay for what you get! I sprayed it up just in some random sprays, just to take a bit of the edge off the fact it was Coyote Brown, and to make it blend in slightly better with the MTP trousers and OD Ubacs I wear.

Well, I know it’s not the most impressive armoury out there, but I enjoy it! I don’t play enough to justify owning tons of kit or guns, and when I play I like to keep it simple. A radio, magazines, a grenade, and space to carry a few drinks and choccy bars are enough to suit me! I also find, when I had too many guns it was always a case of which ones to take out with me, meaning some got used more than others. I find it easier just to have a couple which I really enjoy using.

Re: Ok, i'll jump on the bandwagon! (Small collection)

do you play upside down lol?
    very nice collection
    love the Masada

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

You wanna buy an English camera and ditch the Australian one your using.:D
      Originally Posted by PureSilver
      "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

I'll only take the sopmod if you deffo selling it lol.

That masada looks good

Am i missing something with the australian joke?

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Im not sure what theyre going on about either....Unless photobucket hasnt accepted my rotation properly

Comment

All your horizontal piccies are upside down. And I'll probably have the 416 back at the weekender, gonna get a raptor in there, I think.
            www.dartmoorrangers.co.uk
            Everyone goes on about how inspiring the story of Anne Frank is, but when I keep a little jewish girl in my attic suddenly THATS NOT OK?

Comment

very nice...i def. understand what your saying about too many guns= too many choices, and some lonely guns being neglected
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Trust View Post
                All your horizontal piccies are upside down. And I'll probably have the 416 back at the weekender, gonna get a raptor in there, I think.
                Really? They look fine on my screen...

Fine, you can take it! Want a PDW GBB as well as a project gun?

I used to own a lot of guns. I think at one point i had an SA80, an M14, 2 M4's, an M15, 4 pistols, an L96 and an M700. I only ever used the M15 or the M14. Everything else just sat at home. Pointless imo! So now i am trying to keep it relitively small! Masada and maybe something new at the weekender!

Ck you can still have the Sopmod, i wont back out. Like i said, it will just sit there doing nothing if i keep it. Will just be sad to see it go after all the fun times i had with her

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy21 View Post
                  Next up, TM Sopmod. Upgraded spring, upgraded tight bore barrel, and 2 batteries running on 9.6v. Fitted with Eotech with mounted laser on the side. Had this gun for a couple of years now, and has never let me down. Really reluctant to sell it, but I’ve kind of promised CK he could have it. Had about 12 magazines for it, but normally only used to take out 4 or 5. I had wanted a Sopmod for years, but it was always too expensive. I bought this second hand, serviced it, upgraded it, and it didn’t matter what gun I bought after it, this would always make an appearance during any game days. Even when I had a brand new gun, this would sometimes be used before the new one!
                  Brought a tear to my eye :'(
                  Signature Removed

Comment

Hoggy - do you mind if I give the pdw the once over there? I've worked on a couple, so i may just be able to figure out what's wrong with it...

Comment

Sure dude, anything that can help!
                      Basically, the hammer in the TMH goes back on the recoil, but gets kinda stuck too far back, meaning the trigger wont pull. If i push the safety to safe then back to semi it clicks back the mm or so, and can fire again. Also, when on auto, i have to have the selector switch between semi and full auto, or the same problem occurs. Still fires in full auto though!
                      Bit pished off about it to be honest, considering i spent £280 on magazines (£40 a pop, even from HK!) and the thing is playing up like it is...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hoggy21 Find out more about hoggy21
                      Working...
                      X