Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ump.45 & tm fn 5-7

Hi all,
    just finished adding all the finishing touched to my g&g ump so i thought i would take a few pics with my latest addition to my collection the FN 5-7.

Click here to view the rest

Any questions on the guns/equipment please ask

also it would be fantastic if you could give your views on what you think

cheers
    X-RAY

Re: Ump.45 & tm fn 5-7

Looks pretty good. Did you paint the UMP upper yourself as it's a decent match to the pistol?
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Loving the 2 tone on the UMP, very nice!
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

That makes me want a five-seven soooo much.

Comment

Yes!!!! I can say how wonderful my 5-7 is! I think it's the best pistol there is :D
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Agree on the ump, looks ace with that two tone touch!

Got myself a 5-7 at the weekender and can also confirm how epic it is. Was weary about running it on green but after checking the slide, was confident the metal slide guides & stops would be good nuff. Mighty kick on her too! £155 with a spare mag for a gun like that is a steal imo
            Last edited by Discoshrew; 31 August, 2011, 16:54. Reason: spelling
            'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Liking the UMP! Going for an Eotech on mine when I can find one cheap enough.

Got a Madbull Python barrel and a Madbull blue hop rubber in mine... Got a confirmed 65m kill on sunday with it :D Epic little guns!
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                Looks pretty good. Did you paint the UMP upper yourself as it's a decent match to the pistol?
                Yep all painted by me, took all the rails and stuff off then got some OD Krylon and used about half a can of the stuf, did take 4.5 hours to do but soo worth it The pistol is Flat dark earth not od but it still hurts like a b***h

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
                Liking the UMP! Going for an Eotech on mine when I can find one cheap enough.

Got a Madbull Python barrel and a Madbull blue hop rubber in mine... Got a confirmed 65m kill on sunday with it :D Epic little guns!
                if you dont mind me saying i would recommend using a T1 scope with riser as i have found it is far more comfy then using an eotech as i have tried each model on my ump and not one has been comfortable, but the t1 on the high mount i have to say is fantastic for such a tiny scope

Comment

Originally posted by x-ray View Post
                  if you dont mind me saying i would recommend using a T1 scope with riser as i have found it is far more comfy then using an eotech as i have tried each model on my ump and not one has been comfortable, but the t1 on the high mount i have to say is fantastic for such a tiny scope
                  Not for me that setup. The only optic that should grace the top rail of a UMP is a Reflex. I've got a Star/Ares one and my dear, dear friend JohnnyJ is just starting on a project on it. Making it into the only EBB UMP in existence!

I've got a spare H&K UMP.45 ejection port slide if it would fit yours? Save the old 6mm glaring out at you.
                  There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I saw you playing at EAG dorking, i was the guy with the p90 and acog, i loved the 5-7 and was your UMP blowback, very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
                      I saw you playing at EAG dorking, i was the guy with the p90 and acog, i loved the 5-7 and was your UMP blowback, very nice.
                      It wouldnt be blowback, read post above yours.

Lovely collection there bud. As said above, lovely touch with the two tone.

Comment

Anyone else done a similar paintjob?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

x-ray Find out more about x-ray
                        Working...
                        X