TM 5-7 lovin'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM 5-7 lovin'!

Tried my best to find a thread for 'um but but no luck so please forward me in the right direction if i've missed it

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, new from the weekender! :D

'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Re: TM 5-7 lovin'!

Flat Dark Earth limited edition version

Comment

Ohh how i wish they did a aep five-seven, maybe an ebb if someone would come up with a decent system for it, still nice guns guys.

Comment

an AEP version

enough said

Comment

AEP o.O whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! the kick on these is LUSH!
          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Thats why i have sold the rest of my GBB's and am awaiting delivery of another three 5-7's... the missus dosent know yet

Comment

Can't make my mind up if I like 5-7's or not
              TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

Originally posted by Discoshrew View Post
                AEP o.O whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! the kick on these is LUSH!
                Aep because, i seem to have VERY VERY bad luck with gas, every time i have ever tried to use my pistol in a skirmish at the time i actualy need it, it just locks half way back and vents. and no matter what i try my mags always try to leek on me. just got my self a stock tokyo marui m93r, and it may only be kicking out about 220 fps, but it has a epic rof, and the same range as my we 1911 and kjw sig. still love five-sevens.

Comment

Originally posted by AshUMP View Post
                  Can't make my mind up if I like 5-7's or not
                  i suppose they are marmite guns but.... the performance is second to none i mean its incredible for a pistol the range is good blah blah blah, if you are worried about internals dont worry externals are the same but if its the look then its MARMITE

Comment

the feel of the grip took some getting used to imo, its fairly narrow but got some length from front to back, light without the mag too but that makes no difference.

Wouldn't mind an FDE version next but it'll be santa time before that'll happen

Comment

Originally posted by Kayleigh View Post
                      Aep because, i seem to have VERY VERY bad luck with gas, every time i have ever tried to use my pistol in a skirmish at the time i actualy need it, it just locks half way back and vents. and no matter what i try my mags always try to leek on me. just got my self a stock tokyo marui m93r, and it may only be kicking out about 220 fps, but it has a epic rof, and the same range as my we 1911 and kjw sig. still love five-sevens.
                      could it be that you hadnt been maintaining your guns correctly as if you use the right gas they shouldn't do that every time ya need it, anyway get a 5-7 the performance is second to none as mentioned earlier just dont use propane as i dont trust it use **old batman theme** .BLACK GAS, BLACK GAS, BLACK GAS.....

Comment

Originally posted by Discoshrew View Post
                        the feel of the grip took some getting used to imo, its fairly narrow but got some length from front to back, light without the mag too but that makes no difference.

Wouldn't mind an FDE version next but it'll be santa time before that'll happen
                        I would get another FDE version but nobody seems to have any instock probably why they are limited edition lol

Comment

nope look after my guns amazingly well, i just play in some bad conditions some times.
                          plus look at the cost and capacity of a gas mag vs an electric, 50 rd electric = £10 new, 26 round gas mag = £28 on average. still they are lovely. im going to stop hijacking this thread now.

Comment

X-ray you wern't using yours on bravo at the NAE where you? a gent i was assaulting a flag with drew one, now i knoe they're limited edition that coulda been you ahha!

Comment

I'll post a pic of my 5-7 at the weekend. There awesome guns, I don't knoe why you'd want a Ebb. They are only built for Gbb, there a man pistol!
                              Originally posted by Tiercel
                              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Discoshrew Find out more about Discoshrew
                              Working...
                              X