Your packed gun cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your packed gun cases

My Sandbox M4 all snug and secure in it's SRC Hard Case with fitted foam and Dessie lining

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Cleaned and good to go....TM SIG P226, TM PX4, Maruzen P99, ASG CZ75 (CO2), G&P Magpul MOE, G&G MP5 SD6.rsz_img_0353.jpg

Comment

Changed the configuration of my SR16 so I needed to recut the foam for it.... Not amazingly happy with it to be honest... might take Hellfish's idea and get some black material to cover the ragged/wonkey edges! Alternatively I'm thinking about reordering some more foam and cutting it properly on the hot wires at uni!

Comment

The wooden case, we have our winner!
          Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

I kinda went crazy with a Magpul Sticker pack and some others I had lying around....

Comment

Any chance of getting a high res background size pic of that? Would love that as my desktop background haha :P

Comment

candyman2, is that a chrome DSR-1!? That is the best looking DSR i've ever seen! The one I used to have was a dull grey colour, how did you manage it?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Airsoft Lad View Post
                  candyman2, is that a chrome DSR-1!? That is the best looking DSR i've ever seen! The one I used to have was a dull grey colour, how did you manage it?
                  He made it himself from scratch . Before the Ares ones even came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
                    Any chance of getting a high res background size pic of that? Would love that as my desktop background haha :P
                    If you're talking to me it was taken with my iPhone so thats as high as the quality goes but I will retake one for you once my camera is charged. I will drop you a PM for your details!

Comment

recon i can play this game

'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Comment

My storage case rather than display or carrying case. Home made for the price of pack of nails

Originally posted by the_firing_dutchman View Post

My TM SOCOM with King Arms furniture, lipo conversion, tightbore and M110 spring.

For Woodland it offers the G&P ACOG+M203 option and for CQB it has the Aimpoint on a Wilcox mount, BUIS, PEQ 12, VFG and Surefire Scout light with IR filter. I attempted to keep it as much in the spirit of the SOPMOD block 1 /Americas Army Special Forces v2.0 (and failed desperately in the latter)

Bootnote: got the idea of making my own box after seeing this:
                          AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Peli 1550, heavy bugger with the gun in. Weighs in around 18kg!

Comment

Considering I have to dismantle the M203 just to get it all in there, I'd say this is packed

Originally posted by LtPurcy
                              You know how pimps have to keep their pimp hand strong

Well Trolls have to keep their troll crown shiny
                              Originally posted by jonny lovegrove
                              Ah i see, that must be how i convinced so many people to come, its stupidly long.

Comment

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aeronauticals Aeronautical Engineer for the Navy. Find out more about Aeronauticals
                                Working...
                                X