Your packed gun cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your packed gun cases

Here's the current pistol ones and the, ahem, overflow which is about to get worse by three new WE pistols soon!

Close ups

Comment

What cases are they phil? love that layout

Comment

of the pistols on the floor, whats the pistol 2nd in on the left?
        But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
        I have spread my dreams under your feet;
        Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

Looks like a px4.
          Not sure which make though

Comment

The cases are heavy duty flight cases from maplins with pick and pluck foam and yep it's a WE PX4

Comment

Just out of interest Phil, what determines how many mags you buy for each pistol? Is it just that you'll buy mags when they come up for sale or do you favour one sidearm over another so generally have more mags for it?
              Great collection btw.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sonicninja View Post
                Just out of interest Phil, what determines how many mags you buy for each pistol? Is it just that you'll buy mags when they come up for sale or do you favour one sidearm over another so generally have more mags for it?
                Great collection btw.
                Glad you like them! Ive just gone and spent some on a new G19 Gen4, a G23F Gen4 and a P226 navy with trades so not sure where ill keep them then! I generally like to have at least three mags for each gun. If I use it a lot more then I'll have more such as the PX4, the M&P's and the XDM's. Sometimes it'll be a case of a good deal so I'll buy a few hence why the HK USPc's have 10 mags between them! I think in all I have 46-50 mags!!

Comment

Here's the case for my cerakoted rifles. Just has enough mags to take either out and I just need the MS3 QD sling now to complete it then its self contained grab and go with the range bag to jaw everything I need for a game. Well, less all the pistols of course!!!

Comment

Originally posted by druid799 View Post
                    SRC case , TM Socom&Sopmod plus sare reciever for the Sopmod and a few extra bits"n"bobs ;
                    i think you picked the wrong photo ??
                    Gas Sig Saucerhttp://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...170-gas-pistol

Comment

• Whoever this guy is I suggest he become a forum mascot/butt of all jokes.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

• Re: Your packed gun cases

How do you tell the time if your watch is i the case mate?
                          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Where can I get some foam guys, got my SRC long gun case and came with the egg crate foam, I'm happy with it being in the lid however want to replace the lower section with normal foam so I can cut the layout of my gun into it. Need to be the following dimensions. 100x32x4cm and 2 sheets of that. Thanks

Comment

I use a company called absolute casings http://www.absolutecasing.co.uk/product.php?id=29, they will pre cut the sizes and post it as well, Although i live local so i just call in when i need some.

Comment

efoam are good too. They will cut to order and are very good value and quick at dispatching orders too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aeronauticals Aeronautical Engineer for the Navy. Find out more about Aeronauticals
                                Working...
                                X