M1911 aabb hera kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1911 aabb hera kits

Lets see your AABB M1911 Hera Arms piccys. need ideas for mine when I get it.
    sigpic

Re: M1911 aabb hera kits

Here's one I made earlier.

Base pistol is an Army 1911A1 (cost me £20)

It actually shoots rather well with a nice felt recoil effect and the HERA Kit resonates the sound to give a distinctive noise to it that adds to the grin factor.

A few of the guys commented "What the F%4& is that ugly piece of SH!7?", then they fired it and their comments changed to "ooooooh!"

Comment

When I first saw these on t'interweb my initial thought was "Why? Why do that to a perfectly good pistol? It looks ridiculous."

I've changed my mind though. They look good. Why do that to a pistol? Because you can, and because it looks cool as.

Comment

I did it because I have 27 pistols

One is a TM 1911A1, another was an Army 1911A1 that due to the former was never going to get used.

Comment

Also helps make the pistol more stable. plus if you like me an your a cqb'er, you dont really need a full auto M4 so much as I do a nice accurate semi-auto tool. And as you said, cos I can an cos it looks cool

Cant wait to fit my WE 1911A1,
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

scottymas1985 "Over the hill and far away, tellitubbys come out to.......Wait who are yo.." BOOOOOOOM Find out more about scottymas1985
          Working...
          X