Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Helpimonfire's current collection. Always changing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpimonfire's current collection. Always changing...

Figured I'd jump on the bandwagon with showing off my toys :D

My ever faithful JG G36k, scope handle was a later addition purely for looks as it won't zero, probably going to change back to the railed top at some point soon though!

ICS Sportline MP5a4. Has no right to be as good as it is for the £130 I paid for it brand new. Sniper tape is there to cover 2 holes in the stock where my Lipo was sitting... It was raining heavily... On the grip it's just for a bit more err... Grip.

G&G UMP. Again, has no right to be as good as it is, but it's perfect for running around for short games. No need for mag pouches or a rig, I've got 2 hi-caps which are 530rnds each!

JG AUG. Picked this up to replace the one I foolishly sold. Needs a metal hop unit for consistency as the standard plastic one isn't great...

JG Sig550. Just over a metre long, will run .3g rounds easily, pretty damn accurate too. Can't believe I was trying to sell it for £70! Someone would have gotten a bargain if I sold it.

TM M3 with a G&P stock, 11 shells and a whole heap of fun :D

KWA Glock 19 (heavyweight). Needs a little bit of love as it's over 10 years old now I think!

No doubt this lot will change at some point over the next few months, I'm always chopping and changing them. Although I'm rather happy with this lot, hopefully they won't change much...
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Helpimonfire's current collection. Always changing...

Nice set mate
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Nice little collection I see you have there, nice to see a collection with plenty of well used kit.
      sigpic
      http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Cheers guys. I know this thread won't get a lot of looks because there's no magpul'd M4's in here (Not a fan of M4's or Magpul to be honest...) but I think it's a nice little collection. The AUG is up for sale though as it's not going to get a look in at the minute! While the MP5, UMP and G36k are working as well as they are, I won't stray away from them...
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
          Cheers guys. I know this thread won't get a lot of looks because there's no magpul'd M4's in here (Not a fan of M4's or Magpul to be honest...) but I think it's a nice little collection. The AUG is up for sale though as it's not going to get a look in at the minute! While the MP5, UMP and G36k are working as well as they are, I won't stray away from them...
          As a current Magpul user, I would have to say I still prefer my tatty old Cyma AK-47 and it's hilariously bad 'Gold Camo' paint job. You do have a collection to be proud of and you damn well should be.
          sigpic
          http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Nice collection mate

Comment

Nice collection there dude!

Comment

Loving it, not a single m4 in sight, just what i like. And you taste in guns is rather good.

Comment

Cheers guys :D

Unfortunately Laurence, there may be an M4 or similar added to the collection if one of these deals I've got offered to me, goes through... But it's currenty looking more like an M14 than an M4 :D

The MP5 is going to a good friend of mine and being replaced with a tasty AK (Infact I have the AK here now, so I may take some pics of that tonight when I can be bothered!)

Comment

So... The MP5, AUG and Sig550 have gone now, replaced by an AK47, a G18c and this, which is the only one of the 3 that I've taken a photo of.

It usually has an M6 taclight on the front but I took it off for a battery change. Finally got this feeding fine again (hopefully!). RIS is going to be resprayed black when I can be bothered, but for now... Not too worried

And for the purists... Yes, that is an HK416 rear sight. :p

Comment

ACOG?

No ACOG?

M6 Taclight... Had lots of fun with this on sunday.

It's now finished other than some gearbox work and a tightbore barrel, but externally... Done (other than possibly an eotech 552). I've put a Madbull Ultimate hop unit with a Madbull blue hop rubber and a fishbone(?) nub... For something firing at 240fps, it's got EPIC range. This is one of the few times that more power will help, although I'm not too worried to be honest. The Classic Army rail covers were a suggestion by StrangelyOrange on here and work really rather well in my opinion!

Comment

It's been a while...

Have an AK.

CYMA CM.046 I believe. Fires like an AK (all over the place), breaks a lot and makes a lot of noise. I love it! (So far we're up to 3 gearbox rebuilds, 2 new springs, 2 hop units and 3 mag rebuilds... But I don't care!)
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1--UG2uvCs Dakka dakka!

More guns have gone, I'm down to just a few now. The G18c has been replaced by a TM Tacmaster which I have no photos of, but it's a Tacmaster... What more could you ask for? I do have an ICS M4a1... Nice and simple, plain, straight forward M4. Needs some fettling to get the mags feeding properly but we'll get there!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

helpimonfire I like cars and guns. And wimmins. And expensive hobbies. I suppose it all goes hand in hand there.. Find out more about helpimonfire
                        Working...
                        X