TM Recoil guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TM Recoil guns

For a one point. I found the Ms2 to be much better than the Ms3. I swapped my 2 for a 3 and it was a silly mistake. For my needs anyways. The 5.11 ones are really nice too. If you want a two point there are loads of really good ones about. Vtac, LBT etc. Depending on how much you want to spend.
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Got my first recoil today. Dont know why I waited so long, these things put a big smile on your face. Have all the parts ready to turn it into a Block II M4 just waiting on the Madbull 12.5" rail

Comment

Better pic of the CQB-R.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

My SOCOM with Vector Optics CQB Short Dot Scope and Replica Larue SPR 1.5 Mount

Comment

Sopmod is now Block II

Comment

That's nice Mack. Just FMI has anyone tried to fit a Magpul MIAD grip to their M4/SCAR? I have heard its possible but can't recall seeing one done.

Comment

I believe you need the one with a metal bottom to The grip and slight modding or the grip itself...
                FOR SALE
                7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

How compatible are the marui m4 recoils with after market pistol grips?
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I have the MIAD on my sopmod. You need to get the metal base or mod the original plastic base to get the motor sitting right.

Comment

I've got a VFC A2 grip on mine (higher quality, but otherwise pretty similar to the original). It didn't need modification, but the motor (G&P M170S) did need substantial alteration...

Comment

i used a magpul moe pts grip with a plastic bottom,it seemed ok at first,but very soon began to screeched like hell,i then replaced it after several skirmishes with a irrc element tango down it sounded better,but the adjustment screw was not tight enough in its threads and it kept vibrating loose (around 20 times)during its inaugural game, which caused the pinion gear to eat the bevel gears teeth,so im going to replace the bevel and thread lock the adjustment screw, and see how it goes

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                        I've got a VFC A2 grip on mine (higher quality, but otherwise pretty similar to the original). It didn't need modification, but the motor (G&P M170S) did need substantial alteration...
                        what alterations did it require?
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Guys sorry for bringing this back from the grave

I've just got a Marui Scar L and the flash hider is stupidly tight to remove anyone got an tips? Could you inbox me them?

Cheers

Josh
                          If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

SOCOM with the First Factory 10.5" barrel, nun-chuck 7.4v li-po fits nicely in the skinny B5 handguards. Very light and handy little gun.

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

My Tokyo Marui L119A1 Recoil - Heavily customised from a TM CQB-R. It has both 10in CQB and 16in SFW uppers, a custom engraved trademarked and cerakoted lower, RS Magpul ASAP, 2x RS Diemaco DIS and a whole load of other parts. I am very pleased with it and I only know of a couple of other similar examples. It has a a CTR stock if needed for super accurate photos, although I use the SOPMOD stock since it prefer them and there's evidence they've been used. L119A1 Recoil builds aren't easy, but I am delighted with how mine has turned out after a year or so collecting parts then building it.

Comment

so i plan on starting a long project soon, i say long because i will be saving up for all the parts before i get any.

basically what in want to do is buy a socom (first recoil) then replace the handguard with a dd 12" light rail. add a different flashhider(havent decided yet but will be some form of 3 prong one or a qd aac one.) then add a visionking scope and larue mount. ive sourced most of the bits with the exception of the larue mount.

what i want to know is will this work? is there anything ive missed?
                                would it look/be better to use a peq box?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                                Working...
                                X