Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Recoil guns

Originally posted by Rainbow6 View Post
    I know what you mean, rails arrived today and threw them on but just didnt look right, does the vert grip sit flush with the MOE handguard
    i think a little less fagpul may be in order how about fitting an ace socom stock? and a nice 7 inch rail?

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
      i think a little less fagpul may be in order how about fitting an ace socom stock? and a nice 7 inch rail?
      don't those stocks use their own stock tube? you need to keep the stock tube on recoil m4s as thats where the recoil unit is
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
        Nahhh, quite like having my somon magpul'd up and my recce with all my gucci bits on. was quite a bit though so removed the rails and AFG now
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
          don't those stocks use their own stock tube? you need to keep the stock tube on recoil m4s as thats where the recoil unit is
          someone on here manged to get a ubr onto a tm recoil so I thought it was do able.
          Nahhh, quite like having my somon magpul'd up and my recce with all my gucci bits on. was quite a bit though so removed the rails and AFG now
          you can't beat a nice ris system how about the new troy stuff by madbull?

Comment

Putting a UBR on a Recoil needs a custom machined stock tube...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              Putting a UBR on a Recoil needs a custom machined stock tube...
              sort of puts me off having a socom if i can't fit a madbull ace stock, does anyone know if you can fit a RS ace stock?

Comment

Unlikely... There are too many things that would have to match up...

Comment

The RECCE definetly looks better with the shorter barrel length... I've always thought the long barrel kinda looked wierd.. It's ok if you want a DMR setup, but for running around the woods and in CQB I thinks it's too long...

Incidently, i'm putting a 9" DD lite rail onto my SOCOM as I miss my SOPMOD...why did i sell it..

Comment

Going to have to indulge in a TM recoil Scar-H when it comes out in tan. They've even got the correct font for the trademarks!

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Going to have to indulge in a TM recoil Scar-H when it comes out in tan. They've even got the correct font for the trademarks!
                      Me too! Pathfinder setup here we come!
                      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

The SCAR-H uses it's own propritory mags, again different to the Marui EBB M4 mags... so if you already have a SOPMOD or SOCOM or RECCE you can't use your mags in the SCAR-H..

Comment

Originally posted by bobafett View Post
                          The SCAR-H uses it's own propritory mags, again different to the Marui EBB M4 mags... so if you already have a SOPMOD or SOCOM or RECCE you can't use your mags in the SCAR-H..
                          That's not what the video says :/
                          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

SCAR-L uses the SOPMOD etc mags but you need different ones for the H version, if you didnt then they would be both the same. They have used the SCAR-L video on the H version webpage but it does say L at the top of the video
                            Last edited by Rainbow6; 29 December, 2011, 22:32.
                            sigpic

Comment

SCAR-L uses the SOPMOD etc mas but you need different ones for the H version, if you didnt then they would be both the same
                              YUP, and also the H upper and lower receivers are different dimensions from the L... so you can't mix n match...

Comment

A picture speaks a 1000 words.. or something like that....

SCARL-H on top... different mags, different dimensions...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
                                Working...
                                X