Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Weapon Collection

Hi everyone,
    i finally figured out how to upload pictures so heres my small collection of weapons which will hopefully be getting bigger as time goes on.
    I will update the thread as i acquire more weapons

My pride and joy- A&K colt M4

Upgraded AA L85A1

CA G36C

DE M47

Both my Glock 19s- KWA and KSC

And finally my NBB TM steyr gb and custom painted springer 1911

Re: My Weapon Collection

Sig P226

Comment

Nice looking collection you have there, epecially those glocks. Always loved glocks, they are like the AK of the pistol world - fugly as hell, but they get the job done!
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Hey! My glocks are NOT fugly! :P i actually like the look of them more than most pistols

Comment

Glocks aren't designed to be pretty, they are designed to be functional - and that relative crudeness to the lines and form of them make them threatening - there's no flair or cosmetical appeal put into the design, they are all about their function, which is to kill things. Which, in and of itself, makes Glocks some of the most beautiful pistol designs in the world.

Exactly the same as the AK47 - ugly, brutal, simplistic, and without peer. None of this fancy pants magpul crap, just unopologetic brutality.

:D
          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Well i like the look of glocks, even if i am the only person that does

Comment

New Classic Army B&T MP5A4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SgT BULLETPR00F Please Note: All sales will require your UKARA to be checked and ID to prove you are over 18. Find out more about SgT BULLETPR00F
              Working...
              X