• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gbbr thread

hello all couldn't find a thread for all gbbr's . so here it is

post the pics of your beloved gbbrs and info

heres mine
    you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Re: gbbr thread

Here's mine

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

bad picture as i managed to brake the charger on my camera but will get some better ones up soon.
      my newest gbbr we/ra-tech m14 ebr lvl2

and my old we hk416 now gone but was the one that got me into gbbr

Comment

could of made this thread when i still had my m4...

i might have to get another

Comment

loving the scar and m14 :D i really do need to get a scar , slowly ironing out the problems on my m4 will get there tho keepem coming guys
          you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Comment

More shots of the SCAR

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

open bolt scar mmmm really really want one how does it preform ?

Comment

KJW M4, V2 Bolt Beautiful SCAR!!

http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Fate View Post
                  open bolt scar mmmm really really want one how does it preform ?
                  Very, very well if I am honest. I play CQB and it's the perfect weapon for it. Took it to a woodland cqb site a week or so ago and everyone was drooling over it - dropped into cover next to a fella and blatted off a couple of 3rnd bursts and he was all "WTF was that?" :P

So long as you know how to look after a GBBR you cannot go wrong with the Open Bolt SCAR L - once I get my current arsenal squared away and fully working I am going to invest in a propane adapter and see how it performs. Stock accuracy is pretty darn nice, gas consistency is pretty tight - chronoing half a dozen shots tends to put it consistently within 10-15 fps of each other.

I love it, wouldn't get rid of it for the world. As my first real GBBR (i had the closed bolt for a short time as a stop gap whilst this was on the boat from HK) it has encouraged me to lean away from AEGs - as I now have a Maruzen M1100 shotgun and will be getting the KWA Kriss Super V when that gets released in the summer.

Happy days!

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                    Very, very well if I am honest. I play CQB and it's the perfect weapon for it. Took it to a woodland cqb site a week or so ago and everyone was drooling over it - dropped into cover next to a fella and blatted off a couple of 3rnd bursts and he was all "WTF was that?" :P

So long as you know how to look after a GBBR you cannot go wrong with the Open Bolt SCAR L - once I get my current arsenal squared away and fully working I am going to invest in a propane adapter and see how it performs. Stock accuracy is pretty darn nice, gas consistency is pretty tight - chronoing half a dozen shots tends to put it consistently within 10-15 fps of each other.

I love it, wouldn't get rid of it for the world. As my first real GBBR (i had the closed bolt for a short time as a stop gap whilst this was on the boat from HK) it has encouraged me to lean away from AEGs - as I now have a Maruzen M1100 shotgun and will be getting the KWA Kriss Super V when that gets released in the summer.

Happy days!
                    Once you get a propane adaptor and some twin packs columns propane you will wonder why you used anything else mate, get about twice as much gas from one can and its the same price for two

I recently sold my G36, is it wrong to put photos of it up? :P

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Hell no, get that beasty up here! If I had only had the cash I'd have had that off you. :D

Still contemplating the WE L85 tbh!

What propane adapter did you use Chandler?

Comment

posted in the L85 thread, but as it's a GBBR;

Comment

The airsoft innovations propane adapter is brilliant with coleman propane tanks. You can Save even more money by getting a MacCoupler Propane Refill Adapter. Meaning you can refill your small coleman tanks with a BBQ 10-15kg propane tank meaning mag refils will cost fractions of pennies.

Comment

your all making me jealous i have got my m4 working but its one thing after another wish i never got it to be honest who ever put this all together butchered it so i need someone local to colchester that can help me im real good with gbbrs and this is getting on my nerves

Comment

Here's mine. KJworks M4 cqb. All the usual internal upgrades available -tightbore.
                              Externally has a MagPul stock, MagPul ris covers and ASAP plate and changed the grip, can't remember the make but its rubberised an comfy :-) of course MagPuls on mags and a eotech for optics :-) all in great range and accuracy. Run on .25's and colemans propane.

Sent from my God Like Device using TapaTalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Twisted Fate Find out more about Twisted Fate
                              Working...
                              X