Delta's Collection - Picture Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta's Collection - Picture Heavy!

Well I'm jumping on the bandwagon!! Here are my rifles past and present!

My first rifle - TM MP5 A4

TM MC51

JG M4A1 DMR

TM SIG 552

JG M4A1

WE HI-CAPA 5.1

TM M14

HFC M190 + TM Glock 17

TM VSR - Well Fluted Barrel

TM FN5-7 + TM Glock 17 Custom

TM SIG SAUER P226

Socom Gear Punisher 1911

Custom M16 RIS

Custom/G&P M4A1 CQB

TM 1911

WE KAC PDW OB Long - Additional Short front kit

G&P LMT MRP Long

G&P SR16 URX - Current Primary

G&P M733 - Current Primary Backup

HK PX4 Custom x2 - Current Secondary

TM Glock 18c - Guarder Tan Slide, Stippled lower frame - Current Secondary Backup

Armalites:

Wow... and that's not all of them, just the ones I have photos of!! There's been AUGs, G36s, Shotguns, more MP5s, loads of different pistols including revolvers.... you name it I've probably had it!!

I will keep this updated.

Re: Delta's Collection - Picture Heavy!

Love those PX4's mate, good quality image as well!
    'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous collection there! Some of them are very interesting!
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

You've some really nice guns...

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Your taste gets better as the rifles go on, as with us all i suppose!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks a lot fellas It's certainly been a good journey! My tastes have changed yes, but the main difference is the quality, especially in the Armalites going from JG to G&P was the best jump I ever made without a doubt! I am currently on the lookout for a WE OB M4CQB mind you, decided its time for me to make a proper venture into GBBRs!

Comment

Bit of an update to the SR16 URX - Swapped out the AFG for a RVG, added some Larue Index Clips, swapped the MOE pistol grip for a Magpul ERGO grip and changed the Aimpoint to the Spectre DR

And now for some Gucci close up pictures.

Last edited by Delta; 19 March, 2012, 19:21.

Comment

The latest addition to my armoury. I am actually in love.

It just feels so balanced!!

Silencer will be added in the future!

Comment

A little update to my modernised M733. Added a LaRue MOE RISR, perfect little addition to make it easier to use the optics. Soon to add a Surefire 7.5" suppressor.

Comment

Love the MOE stock on that M733! Nice work dude

Comment

Thanks man! I'm very happy with it I must admit. Kind of regretting not getting the OD RISR mind you. Think it would've contrasted well with the green taped hand guard. Oh well I may paint it!! :D

Comment

Teeeny Tiny Update, apologies for the quick turn around! Decided the OD colour needs to be balanced so I took some OD spray paint to the LARUE RISR. I think it looks MUCH better!

Comment

Nice! Must only be used when rocking US Woodland though!

Comment

I rock it with Multicam at the moment! However, I am looking to get some US woodland at some point! Kinda love my multi cam though, it works for me and I'm not really looking to replicate a specific unit etc...

You're old 733 was actually my inspiration to get this rifle in the first place B.E.N. (intact I think I have your pictures saved in my reference folder!) I initially replicated yours with the flash light mounting, standard M4 stock, regular pistol grip and the aim point but its been changed over the last year as things take my fancy. Definitely going to be putting one of those Surefire SF suppressors on it in the next month or so!

Comment

A had quite a few changes to my armoury recently. I got rid of the VSR to make way for other projects. The MP9 is also up for grabs and if all goes well will be gone tuesday next week.

I've added a Surefire FA556AR 7.5" Suppressor to my M733 which has finalised the externals for me on that. The suppressor can also be transferred to the URX which has an extended inner barrel which goes to the end of the silencer depending how I feel.

And the newest addition to my armoury is my TM HiCapa 4.3 to which I have made many dramatic custom changes which have made it look absolutely fantastic. I've taken inspiration from the HiCapa thread, especially HeroShark.

Its been made serpa friendly by reshaping the trigger guard and cutting the first Inch or so off the frame which gives it a 1911 look with the 2011 double stack platform. Perfect combination in my eyes. The grip was then sprayed OD. I then went on to add a Guarder Kimber Metal slide and Dytac night sights which gives it a lovely feel and action. Next added was a rubber wrap around grip for the pistol grip which made it much comfier to hold and makes the original TM grip look much better. Just today I added the final piece which was a Guarder Steel 5.1 Outer Barrel which protrudes from the slide which looks excellent. All of these upgrades have been made within a week of receiving the pistol!

Overall I am very happy with it the performance hasn't been majorly affected by the upgrades but I will be looking into adding high flow valves and 150% recoil spring to give it a little more oommph!

Below you can see how the pistol changed over time... ENJOY

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
                              Working...
                              X