Collapse

My Arsenal - not quite complete; yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Arsenal - not quite complete; yet!

Forgot to photograph the HK USP that sort of accompanied the Deagle too.

I do like collecting I must say.

Comment

Very nice collection sir. ...

Comment

Well,

I had a bit of a rethink on the whole armoury thing and as such I have sold an awful lot of kit. Ive modified the WE M&P's with some Ace 1 Arms shiny shiny, Bought a PTS ERG CQBR with the scout version on its way too. I will add new photos to show the complete collection as it now stands over the next few days. But heres a couple of the M&P's to whet the appetite.

Comment

They look absolutely fantastic. What's the fit like for the outer barrel, is as loose as it is with the standard one?

Comment

it has some play but it isn't too bad to be honest, it needs to move a little. the tactical barrels have less than the SAI barrels.

Comment

Here's all the handguns together. When I've got the new Scout ERG then I'll update the photos for the longs.

Comment

Lol, yes Phil, i've decided you are in fact mental, which for me, is very encouraging, as I thought it was just me, I'll post mine when I get a spare 5 minutes, and by the way, your guns look great, thanks for posting them, I'm well impressed.
                "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

philbucknall Find out more about philbucknall
                Working...
                X