Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior rpc-7 low profile plate carrier

I'll keep it short and sweet.

• Very good build quality, Remember Warrior rigs are used by troops in afghanistan, so you know you some light skirmishing won't hurt it
    • Plate carrier. Irrelvient to us Airsofters. But for you Realists out there, it comes with fake inserts!!
    • Holds 12X mags already. No need to buy 12X pouches, what a saving :D
    Very comfrotable. Very....

No padding though.

Simple Squares:

Problems:

When fully loaded with mags, double stacked, it's very difficult to pull them out. So investing in some magpulls is a good idea, or better yet make some. Very easy to do.

When the plates are inserted, and all the mag pouches are full, it's very rigid, and movement it restricted. Leaning forward is no easy task.
    So my advice is take the plates out, but you'll loose alot of structure to the vest if you do. The plates really do give it the shape.

Mag pouches:

Has 6 pouches, both hold two m4 mags, but are NOT divided, so mags are touching. There is one bungee per pouch.

As you can see, it's quite a large pouch so it'll probably take a G36 mag.

the bungee's are removeable.

The vest already has an admin pouch built in, but I bought the Warrior admin for the velcro front.

Will go into more detail another time. But that's something i'm short of at the moment

I know a couple of you have this vest, so please feel free to add towards the review.

Over and out.

Oh..

Did I mention it's £60.....

Re: Warrior rpc-7 low profile plate carrier

Agree on the inserts, but I use them cos it makes them look a lot better, specially the back panel!

I find bending fine however!

The mag pouches are very dynamic..

I've skirmished with 8 M4 mags in (worked fine) 10 MP5 mags (really good!) and my usual setup 4 M14 mags (7.62's)

All were secure during hte entire day!

Other good thing is that the empty mag pouches can be used for other things, like the radio. and the top pouch just below your neck( behind the top panel) is really useful for sotring small things like itineraries.. and its where I keep my blanks.

Dump pouch highly recommended, mags may be easy to get out but really hard to get back in under pressure, also its veyr quick to release...

Just thought I'd add a few bits as ive skirmished this a fair amount now.

My setup is..

4 pistol mags on chest, BFG/Smoke pouch on chest, 4 M14 mags in the internal pouches down below, warrior cargo pack + dump pouch! I can still jump around faster than anyone at urban!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
    Working...
    X