RAtech Glock magazines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAtech Glock magazines...

I was thinking of picking one of these up, debated it for a long time, given their price and the lack of reviews or anything on youtube. One came up on these forums and I snapped it up... I'm going to put together a very indepth review over the next few days (gonna get some ingame footage of them etc) but for now, Here's a taster...

I wanted to know which was more powerful, Propane or CO2, and being that my chrono is temperamental at best I figured I'd try the "poor, poor mans chrono" One standard KWA mag loaded with a .20 and a fresh charge of Rothenberger propane and the RAtech with a fresh crossman co2 bulb and a bb from the same batch. One in the right leg, one in the left... Here's the results!

(some colourful language in the link)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i67dPbFaBI
    CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Re: RAtech Glock magazines...

CO2 is defiantly more powerful. The ra tech mags are designed to be site friendly and shoot around 330.
    Without sounding rude, would it not be better to ask the question so someone with the same setup and a reliable chrono can answer without causing yourself pain?
    . .

Comment

yeh but its more fun watching him shoot himself
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I knew they were designed to be site friendly, I just wanted to see "how friendly"
        This seemed like the "most fun" way of finding out
        CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

Very informative, how many rounds can you get off one CO2 cylinder?

Personally, i think you just wanted to get us all to watch you film your crotch :P
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

You beat me to it sparrow :P
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

well i am supposed to be faster than you
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                well i am supposed to be faster than you
                Because you're a sparrow
                Originally posted by Tiercel
                The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Their mags are a bit of a hit/miss... you could end up with good ones, or ones that barely works, and since sending stuff back to Taiwan is a nightmare when it's airsoft related, you really have to take your chances. Two known issues from my first hand experience, knocking valve can be extremely stiff, and that's not due to co2's pressure as one's much tighter than another, and both have co2 bulbs from the same brand, the psi should be the same, so my gun can barely knock any gas out in the beginning for one of the mags. Problem number two... the o-ring came pretty dry, and I didn't bother to check or lube, they're pretty leaky, took a while to fix... you get a cheap 9mm bullet key ring with it if that makes any difference... :P

Comment

Quick question - are the gas router rubbers interchangeable with the standard KSC Glock mags?
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Magay been softing since 2000, captain of "CBMPC!" Find out more about Magay
                    Working...
                    X