KSC G17/18/General System7 Hop Rubber Shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC G17/18/General System7 Hop Rubber Shootout

Evening chaps - I'd love to do a full blown review of each with accuracy tests and so on and so forth, but unfortunately I simply do not have the time at the moment. Suffice to say here are my initial "not particularly scientific" findings, as and when I have the time to do an in depth test (IE in two weeks) I will publish it here (with shiny pictures too!). Anyways, to business:

KSC System7/KWA NS2 hop rubber shootout
    I had four to hand - KSC, RA-Tech, Falcon and A+.

All tests were performed in a KSC G18C with a 6.02 Pro-Arms barrel & PGC Metal slide kit running on propane using .25g blasters and .3 goldenballs.

KSC - able to acheive good groupings - applied hop was consistent, very satisfactory to shoot. Sorry but at this point I cannot supply groupings etc.

RA-Tech
    - massive overhop on .25s however it handles .3s nicely. - again, I cant supply groupings sorry! Applied hop is consistent.

Falcon - very similar to the RA-Tech in all regards

A+ - VERY inconsistent, at 10 metres shot to shot vertical variation was in the region of 2ft, with the bbs curving wildly left and right.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

About the Author

Collapse

dave38x East midlands based airsofter & member of Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team. I am the team armourer and do the majority of our tech-work, as well as tech work/one off manufacturing jobs for others. Find out more about dave38x
Working...
X