Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul gaspedal

helllo hello

I have recentley purchased one of these , but when I looked for reviews, I couldnt really find any.

Installed it last night, and found it makes my front foregrip super comfy... can do a review later if wanted?!

just wondering if anyone else has seen one/got one/what they think
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Re: Magpul gaspedal

Got one... Kind indifferent tbh!

Comment

Guess it matter how you grip your vertical foregrip...

I find the half on foregrip, half on barrel grip (though stranvely i dont find the afg comfortable on my masada... I think this is due to i prefer a steeper angeled grip)

Ive only relised or found this is the isolise? Grip. Which i have just myself doing... I hadnt really paid attention. To it before, but find it comfy.

Only the gaspedal fkr about 5 mins last night, so far, liking it.

Also it mentions, there and two ways to mount it??
      FOR SALE

Comment

I've googled it and I'm none the wiser - what's the reasoning behind it?
        "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Originally posted by reaper_leaper View Post
          I've googled it and I'm none the wiser - what's the reasoning behind it?
          on real steel gives you better grip and weapon control, for airsoft it looks cool, probably comfortable
          For Sale!
          TM M870 with a load of stuff
          A&K massada sniper spec
          Chronograph
          leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Iv seen these and wondered about them, can you post a pic of it on your gun so I can see how's it's properly used please?
            sigpic

Comment

Now if there was a version that was turned through 90 degrees I might be interested.

As far as I can see, unless you're going for the weird costa-style thumb forward, elbow out, grip there's no real advantage to this. I like to be able to use a vert grip (or magwell) and have my thumb close to the vertical, so a thumb rest that gave some comfort in that position would be good for me. Yes, you could use this, but you're thumb would be on the end of it and not taking any advantage of the true ergonomics available.
              sigpic

Comment

There is a version in the format you want Robin, but its not made by Fagpul. Its KAC IIRC.

Edit: Or rather the real steel is by KAC, the airsoft version would be 5kU or someone like that.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by CK View Post
                  There is a version in the format you want Robin, but its not made by Fagpul. Its KAC IIRC.

Edit: Or rather the real steel is by KAC, the airsoft version would be 5kU or someone like that.
                  Cheers, I'll have a look around.
                  sigpic

Comment

Meh. LaRue did a hand/thumb stop kit, and Building Fire make a combo of their hand/thumb stops and index clips that are far far comfier/bigger than these (and a complete pack can be had for 16 quid IIRC off the web). The kit contains enough clips to cover a 7" rail system, manage cables and secure two thumb stops.

18 quid for a piece of PTS tat (i say tat after spending 20 quid on an AFG2 to find it covered in flash - had to spend half an our trimming crap off it with a scalpel - my element ACS stock was far higher quality for less money (and PTS charge over four times as much for the same item)) is a waste of money in comparison

Index clips/hand stop seen here on my rifle - the hand stop is also big enough to secure a pressurepad against, should you so wish:

Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Perfect dave - found and ordered!
                      sigpic

Comment

No worries mate - it's worth mentioning that I have another 25 or so index clips and a second hand stop not used on this - waiting for a second gun with a RIS methinks :P

Comment

Well I only paid approx £10 for mine, so was cheap!

For me it suits how I hold the rifle on the vertical foregrip!

Ive never like the felling of holding the whole vertical foregrip....

its hard to take a picture, ill have to get someone else to take one some time

- - - Updated - - -

Cant edit post...

tried to take pics...

FOR SALE

Comment

That does look comfy - just been experimenting with using mine, if my hands were a tiny bit bigger the larue one would be perfect for holding with a VFG

Comment

yeah, im finding it comfy! so simple, but im finding it very effective!! next skirmish is the 10th, so ill get someone to take pics and let you guys know what I think
                              FOR SALE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                              Working...
                              X