Zero One QLED M3 Illuminator (Black)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero One QLED M3 Illuminator (Black)

I bought one of these a few days ago, and although my first impression was good I've become frustrated already.

The battery contacts are pathetic, I tried to fit my batteries and one of the contacts has fallen out already, no force required. Maybe I've gotten a lemon, but I've also noticed it's near impossible to get the unit on and off of rails. Although like I said earlier I was happy with the unit as it seemed solid enough and built from fairly decent materials, I wouldn't purchase another after this. Maybe my opinion will change after I get a replacement but I'm not so sure, the unit was out of the box for less than 30 minutes. It makes me wonder how well it would stand up to the skirmish field.

I will update this after I get a replacement.

Re: Zero One QLED M3 Illuminator (Black)

I've had much the same problems with mine that I bought at the GZ weekender (and didn't keep the receipt, big mistake!), battery cover was loose/flimsy and came undone mid game a couple of times, then when I replaced the battery the bulb in the light blew immediately.

Called it a day in the end and just bought an element PEQ15.

Comment

Re: Zero One QLED M3 Illuminator (Black)

I got mine back a few days ago, and it looks like it's going back to Zero One already. Straight away, the momentary switch has stopped working and now the constant switch too... I know it's not the light because I have a pressure pad for it, I may just get a refund instead. Shame, because it looks nice.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ragemelon Find out more about Ragemelon
      Working...
      X