Classic Army midcaps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Army midcaps.

Just a quick one, not much can really be said about a magazine.

I'm covering two types of classic army midcap magazine. An AK mag and an Armalite mag.

The M4/M16 magazine is the non winding midcap with a capacity of 130 rounds.
    They cost about 65 quid for a pack of six, a little pricier than some bit these have a confirmed steel case.
    They weigh in at 210 grams each empty and have a nice hardish wearing grey finish.
    They look and feel solid, all feed (even in a G&P), they sit with little wobble in the magwell but are a little tighter on G&P receivers.

The AK mags are as above really but with a capacity of 150rounds each and a couple of quid dearer.
    They weigh in at 270grams each with a nice satin/semi matt black finish.
    They to are confirmed steel outers with the usual plastic inner.
    They fit beautifully in my Cyma, so I'm sure they will fit anything TM compatible.

I shall update after the weekend as to wether the AK ones feed.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Re: Classic Army midcaps.

Yep got 4 of them ca mids found mine needed some tlc before they fed properly. Needed to be stripped down as couple had plastic swarf inside the bb channel, but after good cleaning, silicon lubing and loading and unloading about 10 times to sort the spring out they feed perfectly. Feel solid in the magwell of my g&g and need no tweaking to get them to work.
    Also put a smidge of light threadlock onto the bottom hex screw securing the inner mag to outer so shouldn't fall out mid game and get lost
    sigpic

Comment

I love classic army midcaps, never had a problem with them, two of my friend use them to (all M4 style)... superb
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Quick update.
        Every single mag fed perfectly today. Better so than the supplied mag.
        Happy days.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
        Working...
        X