WE 'G series' (Glock) co2 magazine review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE 'G series' (Glock) co2 magazine review

Supposedly compatible with WE/TM/VFCstark glocks, here's my quick review of this nifty little glock mag. Prejudices out the way first, I think WE as a manufacturer have a shocking misfire record and don't really rate them. But for a marui compatible co2 mag I thought I'd give it a spin. Tested with a stock TM Marui g17 gbb.

Well it works. Really well. A bit too well. Had to manually blow off some excess pressure from a new bulb as you'd be dumb not to (standard co2 thing), and the finish WE have used on the mag is a bit thick causing the BB channel spring feeder to stick a few times, but that can be worn down hopefully.

For reasons unknown the spring feeder is in two parts versus the Marius single part construction, will probably replace with marui one if issue persists.

Otherwise yeah, snappy as hell recoil. Bit too snappy, will need metal slide and polycarb Blowback unit ASAP. Legit winter GBB gun in the works. Not fully working straight out the box but then as I said, knew it was WE going in. Remember to blow off the excess high pressure from new co2 bulbs after you've screwed them in, before you put them in your gun.

Chrono and pictures to follow.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Re: WE 'G series' (Glock) co2 magazine review

I've been using these in my WE glock 17 and love it. Find it more consistent to gas.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: WE 'G series' (Glock) co2 magazine review

yes, i saw one of these..used it in a WE glock and on the basis of that i was like "oh hells no" is this going in my TM gun.

Seems a bit silly and overkill, and ive seen people strip the giant screw for the bulb time and time again.
      -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
      -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Another Find out more about Another
      Working...
      X