Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karimor boots

bargain of the week
    just got a pair there brill far better then magnums http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor...ot-mens-182004

these boots are lightweight and have a zip on the side for faster removing and fitting . the sole is very thick making for less shock impact when jumping around . all in all they are a very well made boot and are half price . i will add a review when i have worn them in a game . cheers stu

Re: karimor boots

Ive got a pair they are very good :D

Pain is weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by maxi View Post
      Ive got a pair they are very good :D
      could not believe it when i saw them at that price mate i ran at the till ha ha .

really pleased with them also . they look like the do not need much breaking in feel really commfy .

have yours stood the test of time mate any niggles with them ?.

i have some other karimor products one of which is walking/hiking type desert coloured boots which i have worn at airsoft these have been brill cant seem to destroy them . they fit in well with desert load out

even though some people slate karimori think they are good value

Comment

Ive had mine for a year and are as comfy as when i bought them I couldn't recommend them any more to be honest :D I used them for a german loadout and haven't felt the need to replace them as they've never failed on me :D

Two other people have bought them as a result of wearing mine , the main attraction being that they are extremely easy to run in

Pain is weakness leaving the body

Comment

I pretty much live in Karrimor treking shoes. http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-summit-180025

I buy them from sports direct as well, costing less than £20, and I'm on my third or fourth pair.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
            and I'm on my third or fourth pair.
            Is that a good thing?

Comment

cheers lads

the hiking type boots are the bomin mid and are desert coloured they are gortex and were only 29 quid down from 89 quid complete bargain i live in them . there are some brill deals out there

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
                Is that a good thing?
                Yes.

I don't mean that they've fallen to pieces. They're so good that when they die from old age, I just replace them with the latest version.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh wow thank you for pointing me towards these boots, just what i need.

*order*

Now I don't have to frantically polish my boots i use at the moment before a Wednesday

Comment

i wants them in tan
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Parky
                    Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

glad i could help lt purcy it is great we can all grab a bargain . i did ask semper if they had them in tan no go mate

Comment

Got the very same pair a while back. Did feel like I was stealing the buggers at half price as I paid for them. I use them as indoor boots as they are lighter than my altbergs and easier for running up stairs. Decent boots at a bargain price.

Comment

I was lucky enough to track these down last month. I'd have got a pair in tan if they had them to!
                          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                          X