Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-Dot "Predator" Style Laser

The Beamshot Tri Beam Red Laser Sight - Review

I was scanning the pages of Ebay looking for a laser dot unit for my KWA Glock 17 when I came accross it. Type 'Tri Laser' into the Ebay or Google search engines.

Being a huge Predator (the movies) fan, I just couldn't resist! It set me back around £80, but it was so worth it. Especially as I've seen green single dot lasers fetching up to £120!

The activation switch is on both sides, so great for both right and left handers. You can either apply a bit of pressure to the switch for temporary use, or click it down all the way to keep it constantly on.

It's not all about the looks though, although they are pretty amazing. Having three dots instead of one makes acquiring your target a lot easier. Single lasers, and I have one so I know, tend to jump about when you're holding them. It's not the laser, it's the unsteady hand of the gun holder. These small shakes get amplified, so much so that a few milimeters of movement at the gun can translate to upto 12 inches at a CQB distance. Now I don't know why, but the 3-dot laser looks more steady. It could be because it makes a bigger shape, so looks less fidgety, or it could be because it's an actual bigger unit so it moves less. Either way, if zero'd properly, it's very hard to miss your target. Plus you get to make that "Grudadadadadadada" sound when you tag em! :D

Now then......if I could just find a full Predator suit to match......

Danny

Re: 3-Dot "Predator" Style Laser

That looks sweet!! I can just imagine the looks on peoples faces as a 3 red dots suddenly appear on a team mates chest!!!! Whats the effective range on it, is it reasonably accurate when zeroed??

Comment

Nice, although Light-bending armor with a thermal scanner would be more advantageous in airsoft...Any chance they have some of that on Ebay?!

Comment

now thats some special kit

Comment

Want one of those NOW

Comment

Pretty darn awesome if i must say

Comment

Range is good, scares the hell out of people too. It's best suited to a CQB environment though.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

D.

Comment

Very nice, I did see a guy on ebay selling a full predator armour kit, im sure you could get the lenses of the mask meshed up. :P but it looks a great little unit.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Then all you need is a AEG plasma caster and you are set :D

Comment

Originally posted by Recon Victor View Post
                    Nice, although Light-bending armor with a thermal scanner would be more advantageous in airsoft...Any chance they have some of that on Ebay?!
                    If I had light bending armour I wouldnt be airsofting with it Id be camped outside Zoe Saldanas house.

Comment

take it off your glock... and mount it on your shoulder.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Just seen these from uk seller look good but price.
                        Stick three cheapo ones together same effect min price

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
                          Get it right roon ye!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DannyDee An airsofter from Northern Ireland Find out more about DannyDee
                          Working...
                          X