G+g susat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G+g susat

Does anybody use one of these, and if so what do you think of it? or even better...Anyone used one of these and a STAR/ARES one and if so is the G+G much better?

Re: G+g susat

Anyone? Before I bite the bullet and just order it?!

Comment

own the g&g, prefer my a.c.m acog , use the star and it was worse than the g&g
      Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Dan what gun you got. The G&G has a different rail mount size than the Star so will depend on the gn you have.
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

ICS L85A2. Think its got the 19mm rail but I've also got a 20mm adaptor.

Comment

the g&g fits the g&g (obviously ), the aa and the ics i know as i've had the aa and currently own the ics
            Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

The wife has the Star version fitted to the ICS. It is very very slightly loose, not by a lot, but you do notice it when firing, as you get vibration.

I sorted this out with 1 piece of self adhesive metal that I use for my modelling cut to shape and stuck to the inside of the SUSAT clamp. it is now perfect.
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dan583 Find out more about Dan583
              Working...
              X