General AUG help needed/upper rail.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General AUG help needed/upper rail.

Ok so i have a Tokyo Marui AUG A1, and i was wondering if there was a upper recever kit with the rail (a2 variant) anywere abouts, i have looked around and i've come up blanks to my disapointment.

The a1 comes with a rail or so I thought. Do you not have a rail without ris on yours?

Comment

Re: General AUG help needed/upper rail.

the AUG A1 (any company make) Has a 1.5x scope attached to the upper recever, no rails involved.

Comment

Ah right I'm with you now. Sorry, the only model I had was the a3, which I sold. So I'll only be limited help I'm afraid. If you separate the two parts of the gun, and remove the stock, are there any screws that look like they will separate the scope rail from the rest of the upper reciever?

Comment

I'd say your best bet is to ring zero one and see if they can get you one direct from marui mate.

Comment

Not to my knolege, no screws. And yeah im thinking along those lines, but im also thinking of the cost.

Comment

If you ring i'm sure they'll give you some kind of quote for the price, if you don't like it say no thanks.

Other than that all i can think of is wait till one gets split on the forums, which could be a long time. The standard military front end definitely can't be turned into the civilian one so it's either a replacement or you'll have to stick with what you've got.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oreren Find out more about Oreren
              Working...
              X