Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Warrior Assault Systems TMV Vest base review :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Assault Systems TMV Vest base review :)

Before i start

PICTURES!

So i brought this off ebay for £25 poor bugger thought he would get a flood of bids which he didn't, one guy bidded £21 (starting price £20) and forgot about it and ended up me winning.
    Came to me apparently used!? its BRAND NEW! these things retail for £54 off uktactical

anyway on to the specs

Its flipping covered in molle and has wire management in the shoulder straps. the waist and shoulder are both adjustable to ridiculous lengths.

So

Performance:
    This thing is bloody comfortable i havnt been able to field test due to lack of pouches but what i can say is, its non restricting, sticks to my body very nicely unlike the flipping SAAV, extremely light weight.
    Score 10/10 bloody love it

Features:
    Covered in molle as said before, fit what ever the hell you want on their, has two pockets as well one for maps and crap and another with a sneaky holster in that is exactly extremely good, perfect if your in a vehicle or a back up for your back up, fits my 1911 and m9 perfectly, is fully adjustable.
    score 10/10

Looks:
    This thing is bad ass perfect for a Lightweight PMC look, which i am doing + a abseil rainbow six feel too, its got a very nice colour and is all very professional.

Overall

I CANT RECOMMENCED THIS ENOUGH!

if you are looking for the ultimate assault vest because you dont fancy plate carriers GO FOR THIS! in my opinion its like a very low profile plate carrier but thats just me

I LOVE IT!
    best bit of kit i have ever brought in my airsoft life, so will my oakley gloves when i get them lol :P

BUY BUY BUY

Re: Warrior Assault Systems TMV Vest base review

great review, any chance of some photos of it being modelled? just to see how it sits on a human frame.

Cheers
    G.S.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

i do not own this anymore mate spetzsnavedate owns it currently, i think

but when i wore it, once adjusted it wraps round you nicely, i am very small framed so smallest setting still was a titch big but anyone will wrap round lovely

Comment

This is a fantastic vest !

Comment

Just got myself one of these, and it's awesome. It took a bit of adjusting for me, as i'm only a 32 waist and my shoulders/upper chest are very thin so even on its tightest setting, it was too loose. But with some quick cutting and re threading, i moved the side straps further round the back. Now there is a bit of an overlap, but that doesn't bother me.

As for what you can fit on there, i've managed to fit a Warrior Cargo Pack on the back, 2x triple Mp5 pouches on the front, some Pistol mag pouches and there is space for some grenade pouches too. Perfect. The one downside is the temptation to buy tons of Molle stuff to make new configuration on it :P

Oh and as for the hidden pistol holster on the inside pocket, fits my Glock 18c fine, slight bulge but that's it, perfect for those hostage capture scenarios.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
          Working...
          X