Review: £4.08 Mini LED Torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: £4.08 Mini LED Torch

As winter is upon us, my local CQB site is getting rather dark in the evenings!

I know some people like to spend well over £50 on their torches, but personally I don't see the point. So popped up my local B&Q to see if they had anything half decent, and was rather happily surprised! :D

Details:
    LED Aluminium Torch
    9 Bright White Long Life LED's
    3x 'AAA' Battery
    £4.08
    Not too much to say about this really, expect it is super cheap, very bright and fits into a normal scope ring! There is a push botton on/off on the base which makes it deal for RIS mounting!

Below are a few pics to show the size, finish and brightness

Re: Review: £4.08 Mini LED Torch

very nice James ;D looks good on the Glock mate
    Originally posted by jonnyhal
    For Sale: very nice heavy springer
    Originally posted by soulflame2
    when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Similar in shape and cost to the one I got off ebay hah - 21 LED Death Light

But yeah, never seen the point of spending over £50 on a torch either, this fiver jobby is brilliant.

Airsoft on the cheap, classic.

On another note, let us know in when you're back down 1HQ pistol nights - well in advance preferably, as need to nick the car haha.

Comment

I got mine in a clearance at Tesco for £2 (about 4 of the LEDs didn't work though), looks exactly like yours. Cheers for the heads up as I may want to get more, I wouldn't have thought to look in B&Q!
        www.airsoftwarriors.co.uk
        http://twitter.com/airsoftwarriors

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
        Working...
        X