Fenix TK11 Torch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fenix TK11 Torch

Just purchased this from a mate of mine who owns a TACTICAL KIT site. I went through about 6/7 different torches that I was eying up. We sat and weighed up the pros and cons for the latest surefires and Fenix's etc.

My main points that I wanted was that the torch was uber bright! As I love blindning and disorientating my opposition. Which having a whopping 285lumens on full, it has a built in setting that lets you change it to a lower setting of just 60lumens should you just want a basic bit of light for kit bag checks or enough light to see but not to give your position away majorly.
    This I thought was a really good touch for it.

The settings are push on for temp light or push in for permanent.

The batteries have lasted a fair amount of night games and seem to be still near perfect so the consumption isn't to much on cr123a batteries.

The body is really strong and made out of extremely strong airgrade alluminium. Which is not only strong, but very light even with the batteries in.

I was told by alot of gear queers and tac kit fan boys that surefire was the way to go, and I can say. This Fenix hammers it for performance, price and efficiency. Throwing 285 lumens over 200+metres is just insane.

For the £65 that it was, i'd pay it over and over for a torch of this standard. It's truely amazing.

A few little features that it has also, the curvy lens protector which is designed to be used to smash someone in the face with it and it will cause max damage (a personal nice touch that I prob can't use the torch for

Also the fact it can be mounted onto any ris rifle so it can be hand held or put on a rifle.

Re: Fenix TK11 Torch

good review. I'm looking at the fenix TA30, mainly because of it's strobe light abilities. do you know what size mount I would need to get this (TK11) to fit onto a rifle? I'm guessing it's around 25-30mm.

cheers

Comment

Re: Fenix TK11 Torch

Originally posted by strettman View Post
      good review. I'm looking at the fenix TA30, mainly because of it's strobe light abilities. do you know what size mount I would need to get this (TK11) to fit onto a rifle? I'm guessing it's around 25-30mm.

cheers
      I genuinely don't know yet, will post up when I actually get my ass down to my local peterborough shop that fires support and put it into some mounts. I would imagine it's 30mm.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackBauer8 Find out more about JackBauer8
      Working...
      X