IMAX B6 charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMAX B6 charger

right well where to start, was reccomened to me by "guard sniper" arrived today opened her up and seem simple enough to use, READ THE MANUAL,, it really does help or you just on a one way road to destroy your batts.

very clear lcd display, balancer, discharge and charge function, just an awesome bit of kit would 110% recomend as it does every battery us softers come in contact with, paid £40 all in from beebay.. hope it helps someone.

Re: IMAX B6 charger

I found charging lipos was really easy. set it to 1A then it sets up the rest for you. cuts off when its done. couldn't be easier.

haven't tried nimh with it. looks complicated
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

looks meh someone with a small bit of mushy peas between there ears can work it out. :D

Comment

Originally posted by GH0ST View Post
        looks meh someone with a small bit of mushy peas between there ears can work it out. :D
        to be fair I only have a few old nimhs lying around which I lend to friends so haven't had a need to work it out
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GH0ST NAME: Böse Arzt....... 2ic of the fallen angels, we are back from heaven Find out more about GH0ST
        Working...
        X