Acog or susat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acog or susat

I have a AA SA80 L85A1 R85, at the moment I have no scope. I was wondering if i get a susat what make susat will fit it. Or and ACOG if so, which acog?
    cheers.
    The Survivors airsoft team are now recruiting, go to our web page; http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Re: Acog or susat

you will have to file down the top rail to fit any optics on it mate

Comment

2 threads asking basicaly the same question???

Comment

If your long term planis to get the rail system onto it a la the updated a3, then go with the acog, though they do seem to be a bit few and far between actually out in theatre - rumour was they aren't going to use them now.
        However, what ever you get, just remove the foresight! Personal bugbear is putting on a nice fancy susat on, but leaving on the foresight, even though it now serves no purpose!
        sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
          If your long term planis to get the rail system onto it a la the updated a3, then go with the acog, though they do seem to be a bit few and far between actually out in theatre - rumour was they aren't going to use them now.
          However, what ever you get, just remove the foresight! Personal bugbear is putting on a nice fancy susat on, but leaving on the foresight, even though it now serves no purpose!
          +1 on the removal of the front sight first thing I did.

Then stuff a Susat on it for my money.
          Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
          Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
          Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Id love to see (and giggle at) the person skirmishing with susat and front sight...lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhillieInTheMist Part of The Survivors airsoft team. Find out more about GhillieInTheMist
            Working...
            X