Where you bought it? Cant say, not allowed
      How much? £30
      Accuracy? has definitely improved
      Fps increase? 12 fps
      Issues? none yet

6.03 version

Comment

Re: Madbull tight bore barrel 6.03, 6.01 Vs Stock

Remember you're not supposed to post where you purchased it from unless it is GZ.
        Originally posted by psirus101
        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

I run a 6.3 works perfect
          Fps 480

But and this is a big but all factors depend on set up, hop type spring type inside gearbox and the big one is bb weight you cannot run a 6.1 with cheap crap bb's i run .4's at £25 for 3000 but fires like a dream

Be very careful i wouldnt go for the 6.1 go for the 6.3 will improve acuracy distance and fps due to less preasure loss

Comment

Madbull Ultimate barrel.

Where you bought it? A bay of e
            How much? £30ish I think
            Accuracy? Its okay. Put it in my mp5, saw a bit of increase in my groupings BUT I think 6.03 seems to be the better option. Best barrel I have used is a TK Twist.
            Fps increase? went from 330 to about 340-50
            Issues? Non, easy to fit.
            Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
            The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

Airsoft Inner Barrels vary in diameter size from 6.10mm to 6.00mm

Standard AEG barrels come in 6.06mm. Any Barrel smaller than that is subsequently known as a tightbore.

There are 2 common myths regarding inner barrels
              1. The longer the barrel, the more accurate the shot
              2. The tighter the barrel the more accurate at longer distances

Neither of these are true!

1. There are a number of reasons why a longer barrel will not make teh shot more accurate. First, airsoft guns fire round projectiles instead of bullet shape. This means that the bb's constantly bounce off the walls of the barrel when shot. Due to the shape of the bb. It will never settle in the barrel and fire perfectly straight down the barrel, especially with the hop-up system. (some attempts have been made to stabilize the bb with a form of inverse rifling with some success at low velocities. ie. tanio koba barrels). This means that the bb has the same chance of exiting the barrel at the same angle no matter what the barrel length. Also, an inner barrel that is too long will slow your bb down due to the friction of hitting the barrel many times.

So what is the benefit of a longer inner barrel?
              The main use of a longer inner barrel is to minimize user error. For example, take a toilet paper roll and a paper towel roll. Look through both of them at the same target. You will find that you can see less of the area around the target through the paper towel roll than the toilet paper roll. Which would be easier to center the target with? The same principle is applied with inner barrel length. Basically, a longer inner barrel can give you a faster and more confident target acquisition. However, Speed of acquisition is not an issue at distances over 100ft. That does not mean that a pistol length barrel is just as good as a long barrel for a sniper rifle! That will be covered later!

2. A tighter barrel is not always more accurate! We have already learned that the bb is constantly bouncing off of the walls of the inner barrel as it is fired. The point of a tightbore is to minimize the rebound angle of the bb. This is a good thing that allows your rifle to be more accurate. The problem lies in the amount of times the bb hits the wall of the barrel. Every time the bb hits the wall, it slows the bb down through friction and counteracts the effects of the hop-upby slowing the spin down. Very tight barrels also surround the bb so tightly that the air has no way to flow around the bb forcing it to fight its way through the air. This causes turbulence which can throw the bb off course. Because of the effects of friction on the bbs it can be discerned that a wider barrel will have a longer range and a tighter barrel will have a more accurate shot. It has been found that 6.03-6.05 are the best ratio for accuracy and range. Tighter bores will lose accuracy at longer ranges because of the friction and adverse effects on the hop-up effect.

NOTE: It should be known that when buying an inner barrel, the quality of the craftsmanship and materials are the most important. A Laylax inner barrel will always be more accurate than a matrix inner barrel. It is the second most important part of rifle accuracy and is worth the extra money for a better brand!

Comment

Diablo, that is assuming the BB doesn't stabilise and then skid/roll along the top of the barrel as some people claim. That's a discussion for another time though.

Where you bought it? From they who cannot be mentioned
                Model: 6.03 363mm
                How much? £36
                Accuracy? Good (of course varies depending on hop, I changed both simultaneously and saw a VERY significant range + accuracy increase)
                Fps increase? N/A
                Issues? None Apparent (the only issue I encountered I believe was caused by the hop-chamber)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kithooton Find out more about Kithooton
                Working...
                X