Is a PEQ box worth it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a PEQ box worth it

i want to know if a PEQ box is worth it to be able to use a rail on my m4 as the battery is in the grip and wont fit inside the rail or is there no point. thanks ziphead
    sigpic

Re: Is a PEQ box worth it

if you get a decent peq withg space for a bigger battery then yes its worth it as most mini bats dont seem last long + you can get them with led/lazer ect also wich can come in handy. add a little extra load to the front end of the gun but nothing major.:D

Comment

i found it was worth it, but dont buy cheap, my first was a dboys box for a tenner which fell apart in my hands, the second i got (and recently just sold) was an ICS peq2 and it was a brilliant piece of kit, very sturdy big battery with room for a laser, but i t was expensive.

if you have the know how to rear wire your gun and the extra dosh for the cranestock batteries id go (and went) with that option, if not a PEQ battery box is a pretty good replacement.

Comment

get one of those KA Peg boxes. I had one with my old ICS. Battery is built into the PEQ box, but this just means the PEQ is smaller. I believe the battery in it is a 11.1v and never failed me.

Comment

I was considering one for my G&P Sentry, small front 7" rails, not sure what one would work with the Magpul ABUS sights though..

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

the other option is to use lipo saddle batteries in the front RIS unit which replaces the handguard I have built two rifles which work this way and it means you can use the rifle with nothing on it looks much better than a battery sling (yurk!) or a PEQ unless you actually want a PEQ for the look.
            Originally posted by Fenriz
            I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Lipo all the way i agree with the above guy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ziphead Find out more about ziphead
              Working...
              X