Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Innovations Propane Adapter

Well where do I start?

First things first is the price. Always is nowadays! I picked mine up for £15 + delivery. Initial cost seemed relatively high for what just seemed like a bit of plastic.
    1 day later after ordering it arrived on my work doorstep. In the whole package was the propane adaptor, duster adaptor and a 1oz bottle of silicone. Instructions were very easy to understand, even for occasionally the not so technical minded me! I bought propane just at my local outdoor store for £8.99 in total. So total cost for the adaptor and just over 1kg of propane £23.99. Average cost of a 400ml can of green gas is say £8-9? So after 3 cans of green gas that's you already saved money.

Assembly of the propane adapter was quick and simple. Assembled product + coleman propane bottle:

There is picture instructions for the small minded Hate to say but I used these.

Time to test (indoors) using a marui glock 17 custom no mods: Filling was as normal, fired a full mag of 25 .25's and there seemed to be still a fair bit of gas in the mag at the end of it. Also the recoil seemed a bit harder as well but hard to measure that!
    A outdoor test will hopefully done and this edited to include the experience.

All in all it seems like a worthwhile purchase if you're wanted to save some money like me.

Ps. Only downside is Colemans gas which i used....smells like cabbage!

Welcome to the dark side
    Id take the cabage smell over poor performing, over lubed green gas any day.

Comment

Re: Airsoft Innovations Propane Adapter

Awesome , I have ordered my propane and adaptor today so should arrive on monday/ Tuesday :D

I look forward to saving money
      Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

propane, the way forward :p

also, have a look at yeomans as they have a sale on propane, got to cans for £9 yesterday,

make sure you add no more then 3 drops of the provided silicone oil to the actuall propane valve after you unscrew the adaptor

Comment

You'll be very glad you did john

And guardsniper, i got two cans for 8.99 from a place just round the corner from me but thanks anyway

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWGVs0buf_I

If you forward to 2:50 you'll see what I mean about the smell!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

andrew'ndy Find out more about andrew'ndy
            Working...
            X