Lonex AK-47 Flash Mag's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonex AK-47 Flash Mag's

short review of the new Lonex AK-47 mags.

they are made in Taiwan.

hold 520 BB's

are full metal, and will fit most AK-47 models.

cost £25 each.

soooo, basically they are a hi-cap mag without the need to wind throughout the game, before you go into the field you simply fill your mag, open the bottom up, pull the "string" several times, close the lid, load your mag into your AEG and shoot until you're out of ammo.

these mags are quite popular in the M4 world, and this is the first release of the AK-47 variant. being AK mags they hold more rounds, they be bigger.

they are metal and feel very solid, as solid as a real sword mag, no, but better metal than some chinasoft mags i've owned and on par if not in all honesty a bit better than a TM hi-cap.

so the review, with pictures...

the box, i ordered 3, the box is nice, its basic, states pretty much what your getting, the box is thick cardboard and your mag should arrive securely.

and the mags...

they are pretty much the same externally as every other metal AK-47 mag.

the magic happens below...

looking inside, looks well oiled, the "string" is more like wire, the lid catch doesn't look like it would fail, very solid and should hold up after a fair amount of use, but i suppose time will tell.

heres the mag in the Real Sword Type-56, as per usual i've sanded down about a mil so it fits right, RS use real steel measurements, not airsoft measurements. it fits nicely...

had a bit of a plink in the back garden, of the 520 rounds, and pulling the string 5 times i was able to fire off roughly 400 of the rounds, i'd say 7 or 8 full pulls of the string would empty it without needing to wind again.

fed flawlessly, but thats more to do with the T-56 than the mag i suppose.

will be used this sunday on their first skirmish, we'll see what happens.

Boris
    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Re: Lonex AK-47 Flash Mag's

Dammit Boris everytime you mention something about an AK since I got mine... My bank hurts. Need about 6.... Of these bad boys.
    Originally Posted by balaclava ben
    i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
    sigpic

Comment

Boris, how do they fit in your AK's? Ive had to tape up the top of some MAG high caps as they wobbled like a b!tch in my AK.

Thanks for showing them off!

Comment

Ive got mine now :D:D so now M4 and Ak what next mp5 please

Comment

Originally posted by HullAL09 View Post
          Boris, how do they fit in your AK's? Ive had to tape up the top of some MAG high caps as they wobbled like a b!tch in my AK.

Thanks for showing them off!
          they don't wobble in the T56, they are quite tight, but thats cuz of the dimenions of the T56, and they don't wobble in the RPK, but they aren't for it, they are simply for the T56.

i've never used MAG, so i don't know, and i'lve not had mag wobble with the mags i use (CYMA, Kalash 74 mags, SRC 47 mags, RS, G&G, STAR, TM and JG).

kinda glad you said MAG mag's wobble, was looking at mid cap tan jobs for the tan AK i'm thinking of building, but i may do an AKM instead.

## EDIT ## - Lonex 74 black, plum and bakelite mags next please...

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Ok, thanks.

Yea, the MAG ones are not recommended.

Comment

Recieved one for my CYMA ak47 (028). didnt feed well at the start even though it did fit in. Modified it a bit and wow. 500 bbs in one go. Don't understand how, but it is definitely worth the £25.
              RECOMMEND!

Comment

What mod did you do to the Flash Mags to get em working mate? I have a CYMA AK-74 and I am looking to buy these bad boys as I loved them in my M4.

Comment

Yes what mod did you do?

Comment

I have 1 flash mag left out of 5,4 m4 and 1 AK...would I reccomend them.....no way.
                    They don't seem to last long,always have issues and the recoil spring breaks.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
                    Working...
                    X