Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Systema Revolution V2 Gearbox review

These have been out for a while now.

Has anyone got one? and how do they compare to standard V2 gearboxes in the following:

Rate of Fire
    Noisy of operation
    Trigger response
    Power
    Reliability

Also if I was to fit my G&P M16 with one, how would it compare with a Systema PTW?

Cheers

Re: Wanted: Systema Revolution V2 Gearbox review

hi mate

i have 2 systema revoloution gearboxes, now first off i'd like to state i've had probelms, but this is becasue i bought M90 version and put a M110 spring in it, they are each designed for the spring and gun used, i.e, there is a M110 vesrion for M4 and for M16, put the right one in the right gun. simple

apart from my issue i love them, they are quiet/smooth sounding, and actually give a nice kick. the trigger response is one of the best parts, its extremly close to a PTW.

ROF is great, i used mine with both a 9.6 nihm crance battery and an 11.1 lipo, bith run great, and tbh i hardly need to use auto as the semi fire option is immense

ok so they dont have the empty mag stop, but most ppl that are used to there guns will know the sound of a empty mag

they do need a lil play with hop units, i've found the systema one and G&P to be best and give best results, and M110 gives u bout 345-350

my word of warning is if u get a jam, dont try fire thro it, there is no tappet plate, so if something is gonna go it'll be a gear, thats my own stupid fault that made me learn that.

prob the simplest way to explain is to tell u what happen when i let a guy have a shot.

johno is one of tho's guys with loads of guns, mostly cheapsoft, not intrested in high end stuff, just like having lots of choice, he couldnt understand why spend £400 on just a gearbox, so i let him have a shoot........

he fire'd 10 rounds, smiled and handed my ridle back to me, sayin, "i want one, now take it away before i give u the cash for it rite now!"

if u have any questions or if i havent covered anythin just ask

Comment

I might aswell post here - i have a systema turbo gearbox and motor on the way - have you had any experience with those.

Comment

I've got a 120 system full gearbox for the MP5 and wasnt too happy to notice the return lever for the tappet plate had come off even before id installed it. Saying that however im very happy with its performance, in terms of ROF I didn't want massive amounts as it just means you run out of ammo quicker. in terms of power and reliability and its just the best, range is epic, sound is crisp and operation is very smooth too. Well worth the purchase imho
        "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fingers Find out more about Fingers
        Working...
        X