Crono review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crono review

Hay, Not sure if this is really the right place but i can't see any, or anywhere else to put it.

Basically i know nothing about crono's, i know this cause despite reading up about them i still can't work out why apparently 'good' cronos are out from each other by up to like 30+ fps. i mean i've been at a big weekend game with 3 cronos, none of which i'm convinced were 'right' and between them there was over 30 fps gap (which was an ass when i used one to check my gun was under, and the next day it failed crono giving me 30 min to change the spring instead of a whole night ;/)

so, firstly is it worth getting a 'good' crono, when it's likely to be off from whatever the different sites i go to use. And what does make a good crono if it's not actually getting the fps right?

so ya, anyway back to the point. what crono's do you guys have? how often do you turn up to sites and find your nicely crono'd kit is over etc. i guess i'm looking for good value for money but one accurate enough that so my and my friends can tinker with our guns without having to always bring spare 320 fps guns 'just in case'.

Re: Crono review

A 'good' chrono is worth its weight in gold, I have a pro chrono, which is comparrable to the home office spec chrono which we have at the gun club I go to, mine is within 5fps of the club one, madbull ones are ok but around +/- 10 fps compaired to mine!
    WANTED
    Mid cap mp5 mags
    s-arms m4 mags
    motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

Re: Crono review

I have an Xcortech 3200. I chose it a while ago because of the multiple display options.
      My local site have just switched to using them instead of Madbulls, so mine is pretty much 1:1 with the site.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reian Find out more about Reian
      Working...
      X