Lonex TM Sopmod upgrade parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonex TM Sopmod upgrade parts

Before I have always got Prometheus parts for my sopmods, but i've seen these lonex replacement parts, and thought they were too cheap to be true.

Anybody used them? Hows the quality? Any comparisons to Prommy parts?

Thanks in advance.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Re: Lonex TM Sopmod upgrade parts

just put a set on Lonex gears in my sopmod, haven't used the gun properly yet, but will let you know

best person to ask is 'Richardy' on here for a faster answer
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

Little bump, how are the lonex gears working out? And i'm guessing these must be good as they are on rich's site.

CK

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

i like umm i call them stage 2 gears, they dont have the full balancing and tuning options that the promy ones offer but they are a damn site cheaper! and also better than the hornbill ones which have no balancing what so ever. But the hornbill ones are dirt cheap! and loads stronger than the tm ones. meaning you can get gears and bearings and still spend way less than 50 quids..

I think its great that the sopmod owners have 3 too choose from now, in 3 price brackets for the different types of players out there that demand different things from there guns.

Comment

so for £55 are we talking about a worth while upgrade from the TM ones? Still running them stock in mine!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

At £24.99 the hornbill ones are a worth while upgrade verses the stock tm ones...

But yeah the £55 lonex ones good, nice build quality, and certainly much better than the hornbill. a nice middle ground, as the promy sets are 95 quid...

Comment

Rich you once told me to run the stock TM ones till they wore out (about a year) then replace, at the time promy was pretty much the only option...

Is it worth the overhaul earlier?

I intend to change the cylinder and cylinder head for the lonex ones, and whack an m100 in there. moneys not really a problem, should I refit it with lonex gears as well? In fact if I have the gearbox open, are there any other upgrades I should do while im there...

CK

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CK Find out more about CK
              Working...
              X