AABB Elcan Specter DR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AABB Elcan Specter DR

well i recieved mine in the post yday, opened it all upp and was astonished at the size and weight but on comparision to my acog its not much different.

1. mounting it on the rifle itself: This was so easy with its quick attach/dettach mounts on the side

2. putting battery in: Battery with this is easy to fit just unscrew the side and it pops straight in AABB provide you two penny batteries with the scope itself.(it only uses one at a time)

3. using it/zeroing it: Well this is where this scope comes into it element with the 1-4x zoom ADJUSTABLE!!!! The eye relief on this is so easy and your eye just finds the picture without any issues. using the red dot/green dot feature, if i am 110% this is really useless on this scope as its just a dot int he cross hairs during the day time you can just see the dot on full brightness (i hear you all say battery???) with a new battery so hmmm ;/

4. price: £145 with express delivery from china, recieved withing 5 DAYS! including customs check!!!!

CONCLUSION: overal id give the scope 9/10, only because of the red dot feature isnt really up to scratch. i would recomend this scope to anyone really but must say it looks rather sexy on my scar.

Re: AABB Elcan Specter DR

Hey, thanks for the review but I'm having some trouble following the third part. Are you saying that the red dot is not very bright? Also, do the 1 and 4x reticles align? Meaning, if you place the sight down and aim at a spot on the wall at 4x, does it stay aimed on the same spot when you transition to 1x? Thanks.

Comment

omg... Elcan Specter on a scar... i came...
      Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Comment

Originally posted by rasputin8 View Post
        Hey, thanks for the review but I'm having some trouble following the third part. Are you saying that the red dot is not very bright? Also, do the 1 and 4x reticles align? Meaning, if you place the sight down and aim at a spot on the wall at 4x, does it stay aimed on the same spot when you transition to 1x? Thanks.

yes i can confirm that the red dot isnt that bright, and yes the recticle stays on the same point, from the adjstment from 1x - 4x zoom, just the zoom is effected obviously.

Comment

Ordered one.

Comment

Ordered one? Where from??? Can't find stock anywhere...

Comment

Have you compared the zoom to another scope.

There were a batch of these that pretended to have 1x to 4x zoom by making the 1x a negative zoom (thats right, making things look further away) and the 4x being about 1.2?

Example here
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoXwu...u29Eo5iEyBsHXF

Could you check just to be sure :P

Comment

I bought one from a midlands based retailer as for a few quid more, I didn't fancy the weight, and wanted to touch and try it first hand, amazing sight!!! On mine the red dot is perfect!!! They have them in black and coyote brown goodness!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GH0ST NAME: Böse Arzt....... 2ic of the fallen angels, we are back from heaven Find out more about GH0ST
                Working...
                X