Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RA tech WE pdw open bolt carrier

Got it and fitted it today and its a gem

Way better then the stock system the recoil spring snaps so much stronger and it comes with a npas fitted

fps wise 550fps to 200fps just like most ra tech npas`s

The rof has shot up and the gun seams to cool down less then before.

The Ra tech bolt carrier is a must have for any open bolt we pdw owner I would say.

When I get time I will be adding between 20g and 40g of stick on lead weights to this bolt to see what recoil increases I can get as after all the main reason I got a gbbr was recoil.
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

I wouldnt stick the weights on, they are set to that for a reason, its not a real gun..

Have a google, they have been known to crack, i know a few yanks who even put a piece of mouse mat behind the spring rod to cushion as they run higher fps...
    Originally posted by Bluegill
    5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Re: RA tech WE pdw open bolt carrier

Yeeeeeeeessss.

Personally, I'd have thought an improved recoil spring would've just done the job? Adding weight of any sort tothe bolt would surely just destabilise the action, resulting in cracking etc?
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The bolt is lighter then the old stock one and the spring is stronger and on the back instead of being hooked onto it from the front so it has less impact anyway.

BAMF it does not use a normal say m4 type recoil spring the spring is a tension type spring that is pulled on the stock set up, hence why this set up with a compression spring makes such a big difference.

I did`nt notice more recoil when I had it set for higher fps but I will look into what`s happened to other people`s bolts before adding weight

I was only going to add 20 or 40g`s but that is 10% to 20% more weight, I might look into padding it

Thanks for the heads up.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the DP but after looking at the gun some more it seams that you can still get the rubber buffer pad into it with the ra tech bolt, I wonder why I was so keen to remove it ? lol
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thekonassure Find out more about thekonassure
          Working...
          X