Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero One QLEDs

Ello chaps,

just wondering if anyone has bought any of the Z1 QLED weapon lights and are they as good as they claim? Im a little dubious about their claims that theyre 3x brighter than a Surefire, last longer and costs only a fraction of the price? (Surefire M900 $650 - Z1 M900 which is aparantly brighter and better only £60?!)

Ive seen theres a few reviews on the M3 but its the M900 Im after and cant find any reviews on it?

If anyones got one, Id like to know:

Is it as good as they claim?
    Does it have the "navagation lights" like the surefire or is it just a single lamp?

Re: Zero One QLEDs

I had a good look at the M900 clone at the NAE this year and was pretty impressed with the build for the money. I team mate has the M3X and I've been preatty impressed with it. I used to own a genuine M3, and I have to say the build standard is really not that far off... certainly good enough for airsoft.

The reason for the vastly differing performance is the use of CREE LEDs as opposed to the more traditional Xenon bulbs. It's dead easy to get hundreds of lumens out of a CREE based system, most of the major flashlight manufacturers have gone over or are moving over to this technology, including surefire. I'd have a look at some of the other chinese M900 clone reviews, as I'd be pretty confident that it's the same product.

Comment

Re: Zero One QLEDs

i've bought one and it's ok never going to match up to the real thing but a good clone, works fine and i've not had any problems with mine.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
      Working...
      X