X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ohshiboom grenade?

Originally posted by Stealthkiller View Post

Oshiboom loads the same way =
    dont you have an extra step of pushing something down,and holding it down with the pin

- - - Updated - - -

anyway,i dont have a problem with the ohshiboom,i wouldnt say no to one
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I very nearly bought one of the ohshiboom impacts. Great reviews from mates that have them.

Was put off by the retailer selling the 100 primers for £11 when my local airsoft retailer sells the exact same thing for £4. I got a police training grenade instead. they are the same as the Dynatec impact.
      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

I got one a couple months ago, shotgun primer bottoms are good, however the 9mm sets are poop on mine
        Originally posted by hellbound
        Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
          Whats the point in comparing 2 totally different things with 2 totally different firing mechanisms?
          Apologies, I thought I read something then just checked and I was wrong.

One big thing to note that has me worried for those who have not bought one yet. Think again, and I have two. Just been to Jay dee today and have seen their test on the ohshi boom.
          Even when the pin is still inserted it can still go bang when the base plate connects with something solid like a wall or such.
          Got home, tried mine and yes same result, so if you have one, be careful not to clatter into owt before you throw lol.
          sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Is that if you've released the wobble head? I keep my thumb pressed down until throwing

Comment

if the pin is still in it, the wobble head would still be down.....??
              Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

I think hes saying hes pulled the pin ready to throw. If you then bang into something before you chuck it, it will go off.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by captain dog View Post
                  I think hes saying hes pulled the pin ready to throw. If you then bang into something before you chuck it, it will go off.
                  errr, but he says quite clearly (although the rest of the post is a bit unclear...)

Originally posted by Chewybacka View Post
                  A
                  Even when the pin is still inserted it can still go bang when the base plate connects with something solid like a wall or such.
                  think that is saying the pin is in and the wobblehead is therefore down
                  Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

No it means with the pin still in, if you hit the base plate against something hard it will go bang.
                    sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Im not too worried. Itll be in a pouch until I wanna chuck it.

Comment

Not too worried either, just thought was something to let be known.

Comment

Aye fair play.

Comment

Have throw. Mine at the floor ( concrete ) with the pin in and a blank in it 10 times to test this and not once has it detonated . The firing pin retracts when the wobble head is locked down by the safety pin . So how is a detonation possible .. Am I missing something here . ?

Comment

Hmmm, I'm not sold any more at all, I was considering trying them anyway but with this 'it will still go off with the pin in' issue, I'll think I'll stick to the tried and tested ones that won't go off in a pouch or if you drop it whilst in the safe zone.
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Im not sure how it can happen either. The firing pin cant move with the locking pin in. Just tried mine too risking a severe telling off as its in the house and late to boot. No detonation with the locking pin in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

suugyroo Find out more about suugyroo
                                Working...
                                X