Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASG glock G18C

So here is my review of the asg glock G18C
    In the box you will get a glock 18c with a small bag of 100 asg bbs mag in the gun a charger and adaptor for the battery to charge and the battery a cleaning rod and speed loader
    Taking the gun out the box I found the body quality as I can only discribe as basic it's not the best quality but with the price tag of £54.99 it's a great basic pistol
    The mags are not your standard mag as there is no need for gas as this is electric so the mags are very thin and narrow and don't fit in glock mag pouches.
    Filling the mag with the speed loader is a bit of a fiddle as the top of the mags are thin and there is no way of filling the mag at the bottom when you pull the spring down
    The charger is very basic and the adaptor is very cheap and doesn't look like its in correctly but will not push in any more but charges fine
    So internally the gun is nice and solid and well built think all the money you pay for the gun is inside I'm very happy with the internals has a hop wheel which is effective when adjusted correctly nice compact motor and mech' and well thought out
    The battery slides under the barrel and to remove you pull a plastic tab and it pushes the battery out.
    When firing the trigger response is good but when firing quickly on single shot its quite slow
    When on full auto the ROF is quite slow but for a low capacity mag of 28 bbs it's ideal you don't want the mag to empty too quick
    The range and power is ok . The range is ideal for a pistol if your using it in CQB and you will feel it when your hit buy it

I will be using this in my next game and I will let you know how I get on with it in the field.
    First review so if you think I need to add anything let me know
    Originally posted by bulldoguk
    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Part 2
    So it's now been skirmished with great gun fire rate on full auto is slow as I said above but it works well didn't miss a beat from straight out of the box i would advise looking at a stronger spring but well advised gun.
    The gun is a bit bigger than the real 18c so it's been put in a mag pouch.
    All round great value for money and no gas leak when it's too cold.
    Originally posted by bulldoguk
    Short barreled version so I can class it as a CQB right?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]75861[/ATTACH]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

patch Hello my name is Chris I live in reading a member of x-site Find out more about patch
    Working...
    X